Lerv's Useless Replacements: Wheelchair Morgan (deka)

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
MORGAN KATARN IN A WHEELCHAIR (Droideka Replacement)
nAbicck.jpg

Morgan has returned, with cooler sunglasses than Jerec's! He will unleash his senile vengeance on you with his dual T21 cannons while mumbling like the grumpy old man he is. Basically it's a four years old project that I never finished - until now!

DOWNLOAD HERE

Credits:
Animations - myself
Idea & <3 - GoodOl'Ben

Morgan mesh - Raven Software
Wheelchair mesh - free mesh off the internets
T21 mesh - Pahricida
Old man voice - freesound.org, husky70
Squeaky wheelchair sound - youtube.com, Cherish Roberts

Last edited:
Upvote 0
That might've been something Lervish made, actually. I forgot, it's been so long. But it definitely came from this community.

Lervish

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I only made a trololo guy reskin of hero DF2 Kyle, with all the sounds. Couldn't find it online but I'll upload later.

there's a little bug with the grandpa - when you are rolling and the roll animation starts anew, it displays for about .05 seconds his glasses above him.

Still, great job, I was lauging like mad man when I first saw it ingame

Nope, that's unfortunately something I couldn't figure out how to make in a funny way. I realise the slight gameplay downsides this provides.

Maybe you could add an open umbrella when shield are up and when the deka is pulsing the umbrella launch fire/electricity or something.

there's a little bug with the grandpa - when you are rolling and the roll animation starts anew, it displays for about .05 seconds his glasses above him.

Still, great job, I was lauging like mad man when I first saw it ingame

it's a feature

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
plz add this to the real mb2 as its own class for rebs, just for the L0lz xD

D

Deleted member 5140

Plz reupload. Link seems to be down or the site i get moved too shows only a bunch of words maybe only 1000 ppl on this Planet can read or identiy as a language.