•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher LauncherError

Hello, I'm new to this mod, but veteran in JK3, the question is the following when installing the mod with their respective updates, I ask you to put + set fs_game "MBIIbeta" in the steam library, I do exactly the same and just run The common jamp.exe since in steam I can not use the launcher of JK: JA, so I decided to try using the launcher of MBII from Gamedata and it gives me error and stops working .... then I try to play with Play_MBII_CustomOJK and I'm all good but when I enter a server and try to play, a few seconds pass and the game throws me this error...

61a19d7475b3c48eed2840dfbc551bd8o.png

in english : The servidor is disconnected: quit: Please start the game via launcher and keep it running!

I do not know if it is my PC or it is the Mod, But I wanted to play and this mod gives many laps in the matter of running your launcher if someone could help me and explain I would appreciate it a lot

Best regards
-Sdel

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi.
First of all: clear steam launch parameters, it's not needed.
Then download MBII launcher from here http://www.moviebattles.org/download/MBIILauncher.exe , put it into GameData, start it.
It may be needed to re-download MBII, depends. Then after it's installed (or launcher found MBII already installed) just hit big blue Play button in the bottom.

Make sure to read this guide too My First Day in MBII

Hi.
First of all: clear steam launch parameters, it's not needed.
Then download MBII launcher from here http://www.moviebattles.org/download/MBIILauncher.exe , put it into GameData, start it.
It may be needed to re-download MBII, depends. Then after it's installed (or launcher found MBII already installed) just hit big blue Play button in the bottom.

Make sure to read this guide too My First Day in MBII

But when I run the launcher, it tells me: the application has stopped working