•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

launcher not working

Hello i have recently downloaded the laucher and when i go to install mbii it wont install fully it will a litttle ways in but stop. i retry and retry and it keeps getting stuck any one know a solution

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
and it once again didnt download -______-
What do you mean by saying that? Even downloading from ModDB doesn't work? Try to select different mirror...
If you can't get MB2 even from moddb, the only thing you can do is keep trying different ways: Launcher, torrent, moddb, direct link...

What do you mean by saying that? Even downloading from ModDB doesn't work? Try to select different mirror...
If you can't get MB2 even from moddb, the only thing you can do is keep trying different ways: Launcher, torrent, moddb, direct link...
i h have tryed the torrent and the direct link but i know nothing about the moddb

when i keep retrying it it gets stuck right at 50% and im getting .02 mbps i dont know why it goes from 3mb to .02 and does nothing i let it sit for a good bit of time and it does nothing