Launcher Issues

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I gave the jamp thing full control in properties on windows 10. Yes I was able to play it in the past but occasionally it would do the ui failed thing and after a couple tries it would work again. Nothing has changed pretty much. In 1.4 though it did the ui failed thing ALOT less. I could play for hours without that problem. But for some reason its occurred again.
Also jamp did unpack into the folder but for some reason it still didn't work. I'm on windows 10 btw.
Well, if uix86.dll actually *did* appear in "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII" after you delete it, and there is no uix86.dll in "Jedi Academy\GameData" and "Jedi Academy\GameData\base", that's neither lack of access rights nor mismatched library version.

Try lower graphics settings.
Try resetting your options: MBII => Setup => Reset to defaults.
Try disabling any kind of software (antivirus, firewall...) running in background. Just keep mb2 and MBII Launcher, only.

Since you're saying it was working earlier and now it isn't, you have to find out what's changed.
Were you able to play on some previous Windows version, and then when you switched to 10 it started crashing? Or mb2 were ok on Windows 10, too?
Try openjk mebbe?
He already posted that he doesn't like it:
Thanks it worked but on MB2 client its so...ugly. My FPS isn't at 125 anymore as it usually is and is stuck at 60 and even goes down to 56-58 sometimes.
===
Where do I find that?
It's just different name for MBII Client.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Maybe cause openjk uses another config and he just need to do /exec jampconfig.cfg; vid_restart?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Could it be my AMD gaming evolved messing with it? It came with the GPU so it must be important so I don't know if I should delete it.
Yes! Now there is a thread about the very same issue, and it said that AMD gaming evolved is a problem:
[SOLVED] - "AMD's Gaming Evolved Raptr App" cause for the error "VM_Create on UI failed" with JAMP and Steam

I believe that this is you who posted that thread, but in case it weren't you, I decided to leave a link here.
Also, please mention that having more then one account isn't allowed on these forums.
If it isn't you, please accept my apologies.

Last edited: