Landolore's Modpack 1.7 (Updated)

This modpack adds a bunch of different Star Wars models to each unit besides Droideka. I will be building off of it and adding more as time progresses. Credits are in the .txt file in the pack.

Characters Icons:
trooper (1).png
elite trooper.png
clone (1).png
ARC (2).png
hero.png
Wookie (1).png
jedi.png

soldier (3).png
commander.png
mandalorian.png
bounty hunter.png
SBD (1).png
sith.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This modpack adds a bunch of different Star Wars models to each unit besides Droideka. I will be building off of it and adding more as time progresses. Credits are in the .txt file in the pack.

If you notice any bugs, have any suggestions, or see a model that's not credited message me on Discord at Landolore the Smooth#2841 and let me know.

Characters Icons:

These would be so sick if devs had the balls to add more classes with geonosian getting his sonic blaster for example

Im slowly updating the sounds, theres alot to sort through there so its gonna take a while to improve them all.
A really cool feature would be the largely neglected Sith Cultist green variant with alternate voice lines that are much more sinister and creepy. Shouldn't be too hard to add since they're already in the game.

The mod gets stuck on the awaiting gamestate screen then exits to desktop and I assume this is due to it being out of date. However I really look forward to seeing it work again and love the work you have done so far!

Hey-hey people. I hated to see this pack inactive for so long so I began digging on what could be causing the crash. I learnt it was a shader.

All the models and sounds just worked fine.

I DON'T KNOW WHICH shader. But I removed most of them and added like 4-5 back on models that I initially tested.

I've decided to not add more for the time being as I don't have time to constantly test shader after shader to see which one is causing the issue. So some models do look a bit weird on certain shadows... there ain't nothing I can do 'bout it chief.

I've re-packed the pack without the shaders, which I will attach so it can be used in 1.8.1.

I also made a single modification. I recorded voicelines from Battlefront 2's superbattledroid and added them to the Aqua droid skin. That's all. I felt bad re-uploading a file with less content (the shaders are gone) without having at least added something new, so that's my two cents.

So uh... enjoy?

DL link: 1.71 GB file on MEGA

Hey-hey people. I hated to see this pack inactive for so long so I began digging on what could be causing the crash. I learnt it was a shader.

All the models and sounds just worked fine.

I DON'T KNOW WHICH shader. But I removed most of them and added like 4-5 back on models that I initially tested.

I've decided to not add more for the time being as I don't have time to constantly test shader after shader to see which one is causing the issue. So some models do look a bit weird on certain shadows... there ain't nothing I can do 'bout it chief.

I've re-packed the pack without the shaders, which I will attach so it can be used in 1.8.1.

I also made a single modification. I recorded voicelines from Battlefront 2's superbattledroid and added them to the Aqua droid skin. That's all. I felt bad re-uploading a file with less content (the shaders are gone) without having at least added something new, so that's my two cents.

So uh... enjoy?

DL link: 1.71 GB file on MEGA
You beauty, been wanting to use this mod pack since returning. Respect my dude!!!