Landolore's Modpack 1.3

Reaction score
Dude, I'm glad you're bringing the skin pacc bacc. It looks great with the new models.

Reaction score
If anyone sees any bugs please dm me or msg me on Discord @ Landolore the Smooth#2841

Last edited:

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
I really appreciate the novelty and commend you for using models that haven't been used in other popular packs, unlike clan packs/3rd party packs. That's something hard to see nowadays. I'd suggest you to make custom Icons for them so that it looks better. Good job!

Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate it. I do intend to do custom icons for all of them but I dont know how yet.

Lee

Reaction score
Can someone give me screenshot of the Shae Visla 'Mandalore the Avenger' model.... (last mando skin based onthe pic)? I've been waiting a model of her ever since a year or two ago i saw someone was working on it in blender or something. That model I remember had her without the helmet with the beautiful hair and face tho. So Where is this from did u make it or just put it in? Can I dl it individually? This thing is huge and i can't dl it atm to check myself.

Reaction score
I really appreciate the novelty and commend you for using models that haven't been used in other popular packs, unlike clan packs/3rd party packs. That's something hard to see nowadays. I'd suggest you to make custom Icons for them so that it looks better. Good job!
The Icons should look more uniform now and look a little closer to MB2s normal ones, besides the borders.