• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

lamer US offical duel

• Thread starter Deleted member 6357
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6357

imgur album g2Q8EXb

this dude named TheFlyingEnchilada started laming me on the duel server out of the blue. i asked him to stop, he typed in "!kick Cars 3" then said it was a misclick. later, he came up to me, started throwing his saber while i was standing still, and killed me.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
He doesn't seem to be on the server anymore, and I can't personally go back to the logs to do anything. Hopefully another admin that can sees this. However, I want to note that if this happens again on official servers I would try popping in on discord and pinging "@US Official Admins". So that more people can possibly help while they are on the server.

He doesn't seem to be on the server anymore, and I can't personally go back to the logs to do anything. Hopefully another admin that can sees this. However, I want to note that if this happens again on official servers I would try popping in on discord and pinging "@US Official Admins". So that more people can possibly help while they are on the server.
ey yo, FlyingEnchilada is a good friend of mine and the misclick thing is just an inside joke, plus after enchilada lamed the first time. OP would try to get himself killed so he could get incriminating screenshots

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
ey yo, FlyingEnchilada is a good friend of mine and the misclick thing is just an inside joke, plus after enchilada lamed the first time. OP would try to get himself killed so he could get incriminating screenshots

I replied to someone in discord. Thats why we have logs, and why its important for someone to come in discord to report for things like this. So an admin can pop in spec and observe to see what is really going on. There shouldn't be any permanent punishment in either direction for any of this anyway. A single accusation isn't enough for someone to get punished harshly.

D

Deleted member 6357

you said it yourself, he's a good friend of yours, which is why you're defending him and saying im trying to get myself killed.

i was literally just standing still and he would come up and kill me. threw his saber at me and killed me while i was afk, then did it again when i was just walking around.

Last edited by a moderator: