•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Lagging in place while others move?

Okay so this wouldn't be nearly as bad of a problem if I was able to move when the lag spike occurs. The spike occurs so many fuckin times per round that I have a hard time surviving (as they like to happen in the middle of a fight so I'm just standing there like a fuckin retard as I helplessly watch them slash me in half). The spike keeps me in place and doesnt allow me to move, I'm not sure if that's typical or not but I do find it extremely annoying as to how I can see others attacking and moving in-between spikes, but I'm just stuck. Heres a video example:

This only started happening after one of the updates a long ass time ago, that or my ISP is just complete shit. I do lag on other games, but not nearly to the extent that I do in this one. It's really starting to piss me off and makes the game completely unplayable, so if theres any way to fix it, even if it isn't related to MB2, please tell me. I've had this problelm for so long, I just want it fixed once and for all. If there's nothing that can be done, let me know. (I tried using that optimization thing, the packets, all that shit. Honestly might just be my ISP, but if there was a way to make it so that I can move when this happens, it'd be 1000x better than now.)