Ladder/stairs for Deathstar Falcon

Fang

Donator
Yeah i think it could work for now
because
1)its further away
2)boxes need skilled jump, takes time

if rebs want to flank falcon and get up that way, sith has ample sense time to deal with it or push the elevator dudes

and well, if a jedi wants to get up there and not get harassed... they'd already be up there. they literally spawn in that place. so it would be expected.

Last edited:
i think you just dont appreciate that mb2 is a game designed to be played to 5 minutes every time, sorry fang interesting suggestions this just isn't the game for it.

Real talk this ladder solves a good chunk of issues, I've also noticed a straightshot from imperial spawn there's a perfect position for another doorway, its almost too perfect for me to not imagine it having been tested. I would think it needs another dividing room to seperate it from the main hangar, perhaps a control tower that would serve as another objective AND a way to shoot onto the falcon

Fang

Donator
hey man at least this thread didnt die to shitposting after 5 minutes thats all i wanted to mention.

i think it needs to be addressed somehow and i think as a temp solution, a ladder/staircase/elevator whatever would do.

View attachment 4466
Something like this? Left side bridge is in view of the control room windows but people can also roll onto it from the ledge so trade off? :p
I would say the one on the left is more suited to be put at the very back of the falcon, both to be aesthetically less ugly and to be more out of the way of things. Or maybe just make them less wide.

One ladder or only one platform on left would be superior to placing a bunch of unnecessary eye gore around the falcon so snowflakes can feel they stand a chance against based jedi and mandos. It would be more fun and challenging if there was just one ladder/platform because it makes you weigh your options, like if a mando is hiding on top and you would rather focus on obj room you can go do that and bait them out, or alternatively you could try to sneak and maneuver up the platform then kill em. But the problem is a mando could just camp the ladder and flamethrower it no matter where it's put or how many there are. Or a jedi/sith could camp ladder and quickly swing down.

Last edited: