Kyle thread

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
When you get kyle bug as deka, the deka dies and you survive as a small, invisible humanoid that can't attack, only move and jump. But, you can still interact with the environment i.e. you bump into other players, you can hack panels, open doors... and i think you can still die/be killed by players.

I once became this invisible humanoid on dotf and was the last surviving imp, facing the 1 or 2 last surviving rebs one of whom was destroying the throne room panel. Slightly before he destroyed the panel, i opened the throne room, and just before he destroyed it, i closed the door, such that it was in the process of closing when the panel actually got destroyed. As a result, throne room closed and remained that way (was before this bug was fixed and balcony was added), thus he was stuck outside with no way to get into the throne room nor to detect me (actually i have no idea if force sense would have detected me). So he lost by time (and admins threatened me of kick/ban for cheating). Probably the best upset i've ever had in this mod. Too bad demo autorecording didn't exist yet.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
7 1/2 year old vintage Kyle:
UUGFtxp.jpg

Legend has it fixing the bug will either usher in the apocalypse, or make some really nice toast.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Just was playing as Palpatine, as usual
Suddenly started a new round as Kyle
When got killed saw Kyle as spectator

34ae0c35e57e.jpg

0f3cae175627.jpg

9594fba0693a.jpg

18ec8bd8eac3.jpg

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Protip: If someone ever wants to turn his/her back on the gift of MB2's God, renaming fixes the Kylebug.

It'd be even better if they animated that and spun the camera around while doing it.
Naturally this would be balanced by the ability to kill 3 jedi masters in 1 streaming attack.
Search your feelings, you know it in your hearts to be true. It would be - what it is. That's what.

It'd be even better if they animated that and spun the camera around while doing it.
Naturally this would be balanced by the ability to kill 3 jedi masters in 1 streaming attack.
Search your feelings, you know it in your hearts to be true. It would be - what it is. That's what.
How about no? :p

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
I have footage of deka kyle bug, for the right amount of money I can provide. (mini kyle inside of deka + invisible kyle)