Kyle thread

Post kyle bugs

http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/lmoszl.jpg
http://a.pomf.hummingbird.moe/mdscco.jpg
ngmbvb.jpg

Unfortunately, deka Kyle is impossible afaik since the deka is technically a vehicle with a tiny invisible player inside. This is probably for the best, since seeing someone contorted into that shape would be horrifying....

Unfortunately, deka Kyle is impossible afaik since the deka is technically a vehicle with a tiny invisible player inside. This is probably for the best, since seeing someone contorted into that shape would be horrifying....

Thats a normal day for anyone that browse interbs regularly.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
This. Kyle deka is impossible.

Come to think about it, I've never seen an ARC Kyle, but I'm guessing it is possible, right?

There's new bugs. It ain't just Kyle anymore.

Happened on a map change. It transferred points and class from previous map, mando; and I looked like a mando but I had some of Kyles abilities like no name on team, crosshair showed me as red, as well everyone I targeted was red.

Good times.

Kyle deka is impossible
it's possible to be a kylebugged deka, just it looks like a normal deka
the only difference is the team it belongs to
when you as a reb aim at a deka and your crosshair blinks to green, know that there's a tiny kyle inside this deka...

ARC Kyle, but I'm guessing it is possible
yeah, it's possible, you get dlt-20 for westar m5, dunno about pistols

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Whose to say it isn't Kyle inside of the deka?

STOP THIS JADEN
I AM YOUR MASTER
WHY, JADEN?
I WILL DEFEAT YOU
STOP RUNNING
I WILL KILL YOU
DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I've had Kyle everything except Deka ;_; But imo wookiee kyle bug is best kyle bug