Kills not registering if you have a contact with any object while falling

k4far

Banned
Donator
About this bug:
This bug occurs when the person you push/pull/kick/blue lunge/duals special down some pit manages to slow down/touch the surface. Kills end up as their suicides and you end up unrewarded for your effort. This is constant, this happens in almost every game.

Why can only Jedi/Sith have proper kill registers on lightsabers this is like ignoring half of BH's performance for no reason and rewarding them for using only one weapon. Maps like Deathstar are Jedi unfriendly clusters that if you help to clear you are left unrewarded anyway because kills won't register. This applies to many maps Kamino etc. Because of this bug some elements of team play are vegetating.

Let me give you example Jedi is helping to clear main route to Falcon Hangar on Deathstar, he manages to push/blue lunge 3+ enemies gets not a single kill then he is knocked down with some granade and killed as his team leaves him. Then comes question why would that Jedi ever go main route again if it's so unrewarding with those bugs and room layout being so pro gunner. What is the point of even passive team play in a situations like this. Game rewards for running after the kills while ignoring your team, supporting is not affordable unless you are a gunner and you have multiple friends of the same class point and click - that's all.

There is only one solution! If fixing is not possible make Project Rifle kills not add to BH/Hero score -)

About this bug:
This bug occurs when the person you push/pull/kick/blue lunge/duals special down some pit manages to slow down/touch the surface. Kills end up as their suicides and you end up unrewarded for your effort. This is constant, this happens in almost every game.

Why can only Jedi/Sith have proper kill registers on lightsabers this is like ignoring half of BH's performance for no reason and rewarding them for using only one weapon. Maps like Deathstar are Jedi unfriendly clusters that if you help to clear you are left unrewarded anyway because kills won't register. This applies to many maps Kamino etc. Because of this bug some elements of team play are vegetating.

Let me give you example Jedi is helping to clear main route to Falcon Hangar on Deathstar, he manages to push/blue lunge 3+ enemies gets not a single kill then he is knocked down with some granade and killed as his team leaves him. Then comes question why would that Jedi ever go main route again if it's so unrewarding with those bugs and room layout being so pro gunner. What is the point of even passive team play in a situations like this. Game rewards for running after the kills while ignoring your team, supporting is not affordable unless you are a gunner and you have multiple friends of the same class point and click - that's all.

There is only one solution! If fixing is not possible make Project Rifle kills not add to BH/Hero score -)

I dont agree with the last. Weapon is a weapon and it should kill.
But pushing the enemies to the pit should give us score and it should count as an effort - just like shooting enemy with projectile rifle like you said. It can work randomly because it is hard to code such thing. Game will not register 100% of the time that you pushed the enemy. If you will push him and he will touch a wall or floor and fell into the pit the game will not catch that. And in some way it is a cheap kill. Even if cheap it is effective and should give us a score no doubt.

k4far

Banned
Donator
I dont agree with the last.

Pushing the enemies to the pit should give us score. It can work randomly because it is hard to code such thing. Game will not register 100% of the time that you pushed the enemy. If you will push him and he will touch a wall or floor and fell into the pit the game will not catch that. And in some way it is a cheap kill. Even if cheap it is effective and should give us a score no doubt.

Kills don't register because single interaction with enviroment after you push cancels the link.

Wouldn't it be possible to make environment interactions not reset that link between players if you push and that person dies in 10 seconds even on their own kill would go to the person that last "affected" the victim.

Kills don't register because single interaction after you push cancels the link to you.

That is what i am saying. Coding something like this would be a nightmare. Even so i agree.

So it happens even if the commander will get up in the air? Or he will hiit the wall to hard? Anything cancels the kill???

k4far

Banned
Donator
That is what i am saying. Coding something like this would be a nightmare. Even so i agree.

So it happens even if the commander will get up in the air? Or he will hiit the wall to hard? Anything cancels the kill???

Slowing down if you are sent flying with Super Push cancels the link with SP user (notable example. Kamino where you send somebody flying with Super Push they only touch the stairs or some uneven surface and it won't credit you for the kill sometimes entire momentum caused by Force Power is canceled as well). Touching the wall instead of falling straight down the pit cancels the link. Touching somebody/something and then falling cancels the link. Person doing wall grab then falling because they run out of FP also gives you no credit for the kill this goes on forever...

Extremely unrewarding.

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
The problem isn't an interaction breaking the link (Though if it was a damage producing impact it might, not 100% sure), its simply that the time between the interaction and the death is extended.

k4far

Banned
Donator
The problem isn't an interaction breaking the link (Though if it was a damage producing impact it might, not 100% sure), its simply that the time between the interaction and the death is extended.

Can this be tweaked? Should guy that you slapped jump down the pit in 30 seconds from interaction kill would count as your.

why do u care about score tho'? =\
doesn't seems like game has any global score leaderboard or something.

k4far

Banned
Donator
Doesn't seems like game has any global score leaderboard or something.

You might not be aware but EU games are: you with randoms against a platoon that was pre-made and your team that keeps on rage quitting.

Why do u care about score tho'? =\
If you don't see yourself the effect of your work then why are you playing? For fun, yes. But it's hardly fun if only your kills do not register and those people stacking the other team have sky high ego and boast every single victory like some retards discarding the fact they ride the stack like some horse for this ego to exist.

I have had a longer talk with Tempest in Discord if you are interested how it looks and why do I care find it in #general in Official Discord.