Just something to get you pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phelps

Donator
Well I thought in the age of Google and such a guy can search more detailed reason behind my "it is canon" message. Also, I don't want to look like such a nerd knowing this stuff.

Well I thought in the age of Google and such a guy can search more detailed reason behind my "it is canon" message. Also, I don't want to look like such a nerd knowing this stuff.
He got likes for bothering to actually explain stuff.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
Phelps, I know what you need. Take that.
And guys, this off-top should be ended.

Wow, less serious hleV, please.
untitle.JPG

The new saber desing is absolutely ridiculous. ALl Boyega would have to do is aim at the metal parts of the crossguard and BOOM The saber is cut in 2. It has no practical use at all. Looking forward to seeing it in MB2 though.
fbTect6.jpg
Since when is anything in star wars practical? The Empire built two giant space stations with the power to blow up planets. Not really good for the Economy. But they were cool right? And that's the true purpose of the Double blade, the light whip, the curved hilt, and the cross guard. They just look cool.

Now that the movies is out and you guys have plenty of references, are you guys going to add a much more movie accurate version of the Cross Guard?

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Now that the movies is out and you guys have plenty of references, are you guys going to add a much more movie accurate version of the Cross Guard?
There's a better looking hilt on jkhub but I don't think it will be used because it isn't optimised.

Well, technicly, the crossguard is an interesting design based on Medial Sword who had guards like this.

Impratical in energy version? Probably for thoses who are not used to weild such a weapon, but for the one who know the weapon. The guards are actually not dangerous and can be used. All expert blacksmith and user of sword for representation, or even doing a sport requiring the use of a sword can tell you that.

A sword, or a dangerous weapon once mastered by his user present much less risk for him than to a new guy.

Beside, you clearly see on the movie that Kylo Ren has no problem at all using it since he is quite capable of with it.

Of all the "new" design they made for lightsaber, this is actually the closest to a real sword who will actually work.

Also: We need a Light Side Revan. :p

Well, technicly, the crossguard is an interesting design based on Medial Sword who had guards like this.

Impratical in energy version? Probably for thoses who are not used to weild such a weapon, but for the one who know the weapon. The guards are actually not dangerous and can be used. All expert blacksmith and user of sword for representation, or even doing a sport requiring the use of a sword can tell you that.

A sword, or a dangerous weapon once mastered by his user present much less risk for him than to a new guy.

Beside, you clearly see on the movie that Kylo Ren has no problem at all using it since he is quite capable of with it.

Of all the "new" design they made for lightsaber, this is actually the closest to a real sword who will actually work.

Also: We need a Light Side Revan. :p

I completely agree with everything you just said, especially on Light Side Revan.

The new saber desing is absolutely ridiculous. ALl Boyega would have to do is aim at the metal parts of the crossguard and BOOM The saber is cut in 2. It has no practical use at all. Looking forward to seeing it in MB2 though.
fbTect6.jpg

The laser is coming out from a single crystal, meaning those metal parts are only there to channel the light. Even if you cut through the metals your saber will still hit the laser inside. In the future if I ever have a family I will never let them know that I used to write in a Star Wars gaming forum once.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
we need episode 3 anakin as jedi ASAP PLS just PLEASE
Unless we switch all Episode 3 Anakin skins to red team it's not going to happen, sorry. That's less likely to happen when you consider how many more good Jedi characters there are than Sith characters in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.