Just some ideas.

Eazy E

Banned
I present to you another obnoxious suggestions thread that will probably be ignored by the devs.

I have a few suggestions to help improve mb2 gameplay (open to criticism).

Saber throw: Currently is useless in most situations aside from trolling and as a last resort against gunners. I think this should be made into a buyable skill with 3 tiers that works like this.
Tier 1: Normal saber throw. (2 points)
Tier 2: Increased damage, the saber can be controlled and its direction altered as it falls to the ground. (as soon as it makes contact with an object it should stop like the normal saber throw). Must hold saber throw button to guide the saber costs 10 fp per second to guide it. (4 points)
Tier 3: Works like base jka saber throw but with a maximum of 2 hits, can damage enemies when being retrieved. Requires you to hold the saber throw button to guide the saber at the cost of 10 fp per second, if used without holding the saber throw button works like tier 2 but with no fp cost. (8 points)

Make it so that the lightsaber throw can be interrupted by grenades, force push and blaster fire.

Reflect-able lightning? This has been debated several times and could completely nerf the lightning power if introduced but if it was to be included it should require certain skills to be able to be activated.
Should require Deflect 3 and Defence 2 as a minimum for activation, it should do less damage then the initial lightning strike and drain your characters BP while stopping FP regeneration. To balance this attempting to reflect lightning can result in a disarm depending on your defence level (only 2 handed lightning can disarm), if you have a defence of level 2 it should be below 20bp to be disarmed by 2handed lightning and 10bp for defence 3. Lightning should not drain or stop BP regeneration of someone who is blocking it only someone attempting to reflect it and those using the lightning disable their force block while it is in use (unless they have force block 3?), reflection can be done by holding mblock activation keys.

Force Crush: When you grip someone you have the ability to activate a force crush if you have grip level 3. Against Jedi/Sith it should require them to be low on FP relative to their force block level, Against gunners who have armor it should cause a "small dent" in the gunners armor and leave them mostly unharmed. Enemies who can't resist the crush will lose a heavy amount of health (90 hp or instakill?) in exchange the crush requires 80 fp to be activated requiring the user to grip the enemy while at full fp and instantly activate the crush as soon as the grip begins.

Grip Saberthrow: The ability to throw your saber at your enemy while you have them gripped (requires any tier of grip and saber throw tier 3 but would work like a tier 1 saber throw). To balance it make it so that the target (if they have tier 1 saber throw) can throw their saber at you, but their saber throw will work normally so a tier 3 saber throw will do 2 hits and can be controlled.

Grip Forceblock: With grip 2/3 and forceblock 3 you can't be pushed/pulled by your enemy unless you are below you are low on fp or if you move them (moving them disables your forceblock) would work well in conjunction with force crush.

Mindtrick: At tier 2/3 mindtrick should be given a special ability based on who it is activated on (the special ability should only activate on whomever is in the crosshair of the user, if no one is in the crosshair it works like a normal mindtrick).
Special abilities (costs an extra 40fp/20fp):
Jedi/Sith: Should close their lightsabers if they are low on fp it should temporary disable their FP regeneration as well.
Mandalorians: Disable jetpacks and put fuel on cooldown.
SBD:Forces them to enter low battery mode and disables special armors.
Droideka: Forces a shield discharge (whether or not shield discharge is a chosen skill).
Bounty hunter: Lowers accuracy of snipers, poison and tracking darts.
Soldier: Forces the soldier to reload (if they have a full clip they fire uncontrollably).
Elite trooper: Drops weapon.

Advanced logic completely negates these effects.
At tier 2 it will affect only the target and no one else is affected, at tier 3 it will affect the target and render you invisible to all other nearby targets (like normal mindtrick).

Sense + Meditate (Neutral Power) :
It requires 50 FP to activate meditation while sense 3 is active.
If you Meditate for 50 seconds completely uninterrupted you gain a temporary buff.

Jedi: Double movement speed, Increase BP and FP regen by double, Increase BP multiplier by 50%, Reduce damage recieved by 25% (Headshots deal the same damage), Take less FP damage from blaster fire.

Sith: Double movement speed, Increase BP and FP regen by double, Increase BP damage by 25%, Double damage done by force powers and melee.
(20 second buff)

(Jedi only) Meditating with Sense 3 allows all nearby team mates to see enemies through walls, allows you to slowly regen force power (2 points per second) and provides a small buff to all nearby team mates while creating a small debuff to nearby enemies (reduced accuracy and fp regen for enemies, increased accuracy and fp regen for team mates?).

Force heal: I'm just kidding it's a stupid idea.

Speed: Give it to both sides.

If you think some of the buffs provided by meditate should be changed or some of the mindtrick abilities should be altered please leave a comment.

i very much like the saber throw idea it could add a whole other level to jedi and sith combat

I like the saberthrow and deflectable Lightning ideas.

Grip Saberthrow seems nice too.

Grip forceblock might be a bit game-breaking, your only hope to survive a level 3 grip with jedi is to push/pull the enemy after all, else they lift you up and saber you.

I don't like the Mindtrick specials idea in general but the SBD one seems promising, seeing it can be countered by buying adv. logic 2 I'd have no problems with its implementation.

(Jedi only) Meditating with Sense 3 allows all nearby team mates to see enemies through walls, allows you to slowly regen force power (2 points per second) and provides a small buff to all nearby team mates while creating a small debuff to nearby enemies (reduced accuracy and fp regen for enemies, increased accuracy and fp regen for team mates?)

Please no. Last I want is a dashing, dodging, sniping hero that sees through walls and is health/aim/armor/wathever buffed or a wookiee that can see through walls, or any gunner that can see through walls because a jedi/sith meditated. If you want to see through walls as a gunner you waste some points and have good enough aim as to place a tracking dart on someone, it's a prize, a reward for aiming well and shooting mid-battle with a non-lethal weapon. Not a "My friend's meditating don't disturb him please." campfest.

I'm ok with speed on both sides. Have to find a new power for jedi though.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
And people thought *my* ideas were dumb? Haha please.

Yes, what a good idea to have lightsabers be deactivated with mind trick. Very balance.

Eazy E

Banned
And people thought *my* ideas were dumb? Haha please.

Yes, what a good idea to have lightsabers be deactivated with mind trick. Very balance.
Umm grip disables lightsabers, im talking about a literal half a second disable you can instantly turn it back on.

I present to you another obnoxious suggestions thread that will probably be ignored by the devs.

I have a few suggestions to help improve mb2 gameplay (open to criticism).

Saber throw: Currently is useless in most situations aside from trolling and as a last resort against gunners. I think this should be made into a buyable skill with 3 tiers that works like this.
Tier 1: Normal saber throw. (2 points)
Tier 2: Increased damage, the saber can be controlled and its direction altered as it falls to the ground. (as soon as it makes contact with an object it should stop like the normal saber throw). Must hold saber throw button to guide the saber costs 10 fp per second to guide it. (4 points)
Tier 3: Works like base jka saber throw but with a maximum of 2 hits, can damage enemies when being retrieved. Requires you to hold the saber throw button to guide the saber at the cost of 10 fp per second, if used without holding the saber throw button works like tier 2 but with no fp cost. (8 points)

This is the only section of your thread that I believe would be worth implementing. Making saber throw useful may interest a lot of people. I don't agree that you should be able to use other force powers and saber throw at the same time.

Grip does not need any kind of buff. It already disables both gunners and saberist.

Mindtrick also doesn't need any kind of buff. Some would argue that mindtrick, as is, is way to short a duration for the cost of points. Personally, I don't use it, and most people who try to use it against me ends up dying. I've seen funny deaths from it though.

Sense 3 doesn't need a buff. It already has the ability to tell friend from foe through walls, tell hp, and has the longest duration.

Jedi/Sith don't need to run in faster than they already are. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Speed for both rebs and imps has already been discussed. It's not going to happen.

I don't like the lower levels of mindtrick personally.
For level 1 the force cost is near 50 and lasts 1.5 seconds?
For level 2 I think its 30ish and lasts 2 seconds?
Level 3 is 30 force and lasts 4 seconds.

Granted that regardless of level it affects everybody...but its just so worthless at those lower levels. I was suprised that the force cost and mt lenght didnt remain the same while level 1 would affect 1 target, 2 would be all visible enemies and 3 as is.

Maybe its a limitation or a hassle to tweak?

Unless you're going for mt3, then I don't think its worth it at all. Not so for every other force power.