Just an old Jedi taking a look around

Rev

Come play and find out for yourself... ;) Lots of old people coming back, whether or not the game will be fun for you is another thing entirely.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Hey acidus, good to see you again. Plenty of old people still around and some old testers that even grew up to become devs.

We have a stats server now that gets basic server stats. Right now there are 95 people playing across 10 servers. Grafana

Mace :D

95 people is kind of amazing. Feeling so damn nostalgic to see this project still going. To this day the game I compare all star wars games against.

Rev

To this day it's still one of the best multiplayer starwars games around, if not the best star wars multiplayer game. Battlefront never hit that target and without a jedi knight sequel there's not much else to compare to. Force unleashed sucks compared to the way things feel in this game. I just wish I could play the singleplayer game with moviebattles mechanics

I just came back and I am getting the block mechanics down. Also, did they increase the saber defend point cost? I don't remember everything being so expensive...

David-Hasselhoff-with-puppies.jpg

Acidus! I'm not playing anymore but after I saw your post I decided to say Hi :D ahh, good ol' times.