Is Moviebattles 2 dying?

He didn't have the practical time to see the game's playerbase shifting, evolving and its increases/decreases; I've been playing for almost 8 years now and there have always been low periods for the MBII playerbase, its no news
Yes, cool. But if you start controlling what people say based on their playtime you're creating a community of elitists and discourage any feedback from people with good intentions.

I'm not disagreeing with any of you, I'm just against that sort of behaviour

I have been playing this game for 1 year and I have also noticed that this game has less people

A year ago or at the beginning of 2018 in all servers there were at least 10 people playing at any time, the dueling servers were alive but now rarely see the servers are filled with 32 players and if they do it is only in DeathStar but not they tend to last a lot

The maximum number of players today does not exceed 30 people, all servers are dead and every time there are less noobs or new people playing

always i see the same players who play on the same server I do not know what happened but a year ago the situation was better
aint wrong still,but servers do fill up but not as varied as before

It's always more or less the same, been like that for at least 7-8 years now. Occasional floods when movies come out but that's about it.

This game for me is very broken, it's old, it has very confusing controls and the community is not very noob friendly
I feel that these reasons are the reason why MBII no longer has so many players

The game asks you to dedicate time but for me it is not worth investing your time in a game that has a very small community when you can play other games that are new more interesting and with more people

Call it Rage Quit or whatever but im move on The game was fun for me but it becomes very boring and frustrating over time

I prefer to play Dota 2 or Counter Strike if I want a similar experience At least these games have bigger communities this game is only alive by the Veterans sadly

If the game had more people I would play it but I do not see more sense in playing it anymore Maybe other people feel the same as me

I do not want to offend anyone but it's my opinion

This game for me is very broken, it's old, it has very confusing controls and the community is not very noob friendly

The game asks you to dedicate time but for me it is not worth investing your time in a game that has a very small community when you can play other games that are new more interesting and with more people

Call it Rage Quit or whatever but im move on The game was fun for me but it becomes very boring and frustrating over time

I prefer to play Dota 2 or Counter Strike if I want a similar experience At least these games have bigger communities this game is only alive by the Veterans sadly

If the game had more people I would play it but I do not see more sense in playing it anymore Maybe other people feel the same as me

actually i welcome this kind of feedback, it helps to understand whats going on in the player mind, how do they feel towards the mod and what changes could be done, and im here only hoping for the higher ranks to take note and apply changes.

Cat

What you find a huge time investment required to play I found a part of the gameplay itself; very long and interesting experience of learning new things about the game, as well as the diverese gameplay the complexity leads to must be amongst the reasons why people love MB2.
other games that are ... more interesting
I prefer to play Dota 2 or Counter Strike

Are you sure the real problem isn't your lack of any taste interest in different gameplay or experience?
Have you tried Fortnite or Minecraft?

They cucked my reply so I'll make another one and I'll try to be polite

Maybe the game isnt just for you and as adviced above here you could consider playing something else, MBII has a lot of problems but your rant just seems to be coming from your shi... Not very fresh taste

Last edited:
They cucked my reply so I'll make another one and I'll try to be polite

Maybe the game isnt just for you and as adviced above here you could consider playing something else, MBII has a lot of problems but your rant just seems to be coming from your shi... Not very fresh taste
lol andrew he has some good points though, hes just not being more precise about it and in detail.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Do what many people in this community have done over the years when they get bored; take a break for a few months, go experience the rest of the gaming universe and play some other games. Come back when the next patch hits (and the one after and so on and so forth), play your fill, stay as long as you want to, then repeat the cycle.

Over the years I've gone on breaks from MB2 to experience the various Call of Duty and Battlefield games, even Battlefront (though that lasted the shortest of all games I've deviated from). Regardless I end up back here eventually, often when a patch drops I'm punching the download button along with everyone else XD

So take a breather, come back when the patch is polished and ready to go, from the internal discussions and plans there are alot of promising changes and fixes coming that I'm sure many people will want to at least come back to update and try, I'm personally excited from what is shaping up, it will be worth the wait.

The devs should kidnap the twitch streamer Ninja and force him to stream MB2 instead of Fortnite.
Pretty sure that would boost the playerbase significantly.

download (1).png