Is Moviebattles 2 dying?

My only wish is that the people still here had the old mentality of gamers 15+ years ago. More people in the past were content and willing to search themselves to find things and troubleshoot problems, and weren't so reliant on others to tell them how things work or where to go; which is one reason the modding community was so huge in the beginning, and how vanilla JA servers could afford to run a plethora of custom maps and still be fully populated. They were also more willing to explore new places and new ideas, and so new content was met with excitement rather than contempt and the tendency to compare it to what we already have. They were less concerned about appearances and more about the enjoyment of content, and if they found something unpolished or unbalanced, they'd look for workaround solutions in the meantime to still enjoy their experiences rather than complain and quit outright.

All in all people were a bit more resourceful and creative. For why it's not like this anymore, I blame the old players for getting stuck in their ways and the new generation for being raised on idiot-proofed games that hold your hand and despise out of the box solutions. Moviebattles isn't to blame for this specifically, it's more or less the spirit of the times.

its a fun game but I can see why any new people wouldn't want to stick around considering how they're treated

Keeping my fingers crossed for cloning, nanotech or uploading myself online.

Just need to live long enough. And then, eternity is mine!

In case of death. If it's oblivion, meh. If there's an afterlife, stoke the fires of revolution baby, we're taking on God, the Devil and anyone else that comes along.
My plans extend after death. Never hurts to prepare.

In case of death. If it's oblivion, meh. If there's an afterlife, stoke the fires of revolution baby, we're taking on God, the Devil and anyone else that comes along.
We will live on...

sounds like you are starting to become friends with Goli :p good to know!

Kill it with fire.

th