•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Internet Trouble

Hello, I’m having issues joining certain servers. I’m new to the forum and I just joined it to get assistance solving this issue. If I make any discrepancies please forgive me. Some servers I join and everything loads in fine, but now most active servers I attempt to join get stuck at the connecting to (server numbers I assume) awaiting game state. I can still hear the awesome menu music and I can go back to the main screen by pressing the esc key. After waiting a while (and I mean a good while) it says server connection timed out and kicks me to the menu screen. Keep in mind some servers still work for me fine. I’ve read about the rare issue on other forums and it said it’s something to do with your side of the network, not mine, something to do with my IP address. Could I get some help solving this? I’ll be checking this forum but I’ll respond faster to my discord which is BrodyTheAmerican#1918. I enjoy this game very much and I hope this is a simple issue that can be quickly resolved, thank you for your assistance and sorry again if I do/did anything wrong.

Hello, I’m having issues joining certain servers. I’m new to the forum and I just joined it to get assistance solving this issue. If I make any discrepancies please forgive me. Some servers I join and everything loads in fine, but now most active servers I attempt to join get stuck at the connecting to (server numbers I assume) awaiting game state. I can still hear the awesome menu music and I can go back to the main screen by pressing the esc key. After waiting a while (and I mean a good while) it says server connection timed out and kicks me to the menu screen. Keep in mind some servers still work for me fine. I’ve read about the rare issue on other forums and it said it’s something to do with your side of the network, not mine, something to do with my IP address. Could I get some help solving this? I’ll be checking this forum but I’ll respond faster to my discord which is BrodyTheAmerican#1918. I enjoy this game very much and I hope this is a simple issue that can be quickly resolved, thank you for your assistance and sorry again if I do/did anything wrong.
It is the republican internet