I'm back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

T r i s t a n

Banned
So I fixed a few of Peneke's "bugs"? Such as Vaylin not having her voice?
PS. What is up with Thexan and Arcann's dialog?
PM me for fixed download.
(PS. Why does the HOPE music option not work?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Welcome back. :D

T r i s t a n III: Revenge of the T r i s t a n?

T r i s t a n

Banned
I have updated the dialog in Peneke's pack, such as Luke, who seemed lacking so I added more dialog. Only Mark Hamill, no TFU Luke... PLUS MMMMOOOOOAAAAAR!

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
So modify a few things in Peneke Pack then call it yours, then fucking send it out? Okay, good luck

T r i s t a n

Banned
So modify a few things in Peneke Pack then call it yours, then fucking send it out? Okay, good luck
Did I call it mine? Did I?
I am sending out a "fixed" Peneke pack to those who have privately messaged me for it. I add all the things Peneke seems cannot. This is why I don't publicly upload it. Only a niche few people will find and have this.

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Did you ask Peneke Team for permission to do that for them? I'm sure they would have let you if you asked

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Did you ask Peneke Team for permission to do that for them? I'm sure they would have let you if you asked
See Tristan? You are going to release an entire pack WITHOUT our permission. Thats more of the point

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
I am not releasing anything.
I am simply stating that I have my own personally edited pack, and if anyone is interested, contact me.
Lol. So what if its not public, if you're sending it to people with our stuff without permission, still considered stealing.

swagmaster

Model Fixer Dude
Movie Battles II Team
Btw, you attract more flies with Honey/Being kind than with Vinegar/Toxicity/being a thief

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
So let me get this straight.. you're releasing an edited yet full version of the Peneke pack under your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.