I need a good guide, i need to learn the game

Hi,
I mostly doing duels, and i need to learn specials things, like hit the floor with the lightsabers and play with two lightsabers in hand, i know if i put 2 or more points in the medium style, i have the dual lighsabers, one time i was having one saber on each hand, i need more informations about the class configuration.
Thanks for the help :)

someone move this into the begginer's guide thread

to answer your questions:
most of special attacks use "jump" or "use" button combined with attack and direction key
the "attack enemy on ground" special attack is triggered using W + use key + attack button
type of lightsaber is determined in the same sub-menu that is used for chosing the lightsaber hilt. After you put points into yellow style upgrade, you can chose between duals and staff.
you can read more info about class configuration in ingame library

wish you merry christmas and a lot of patience in case getting pwned repeatedly

Thanks, one more thing, there is a command to turn on and turn off without clicking MB1 or MB2?
I'm glad there is this command, it would be really tiresome clicking MB1 or MB2 every time to turn on or off. Now if only i didn't accidentally 93MB of .rar files...

I'm glad there is this command, it would be really tiresome clicking MB1 or MB2 every time to turn on or off. Now if only i didn't accidentally 93MB of .rar files...
What, i didn't understand, i was talking about lightsabers, why you talking about .rar?

What, i didn't understand, i was talking about lightsabers, why you talking about .rar?
you were talking about lightsabers? now it all makes sense...
to turn lightsaber on or off without attacking or blocking, you can press "reload" key