I have players following me onto servers and laming me now. How to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why is that....? When I first saw you I thought you were cool... great... handsome... I thought we could get along.

But out of the blue you tell me I like balls in my mouth (and around it). Why would you do such a thing... I'm a human being too you know, I have feelings...
I am all of those things, 100x over, and especially handsome, but alas we cannot get along.

You pick fights with people from your "Official Admin" position and your jokes are laden with aspbergers. You suck

And why is that....? When I first saw you I thought you were cool... great... handsome... I thought we could get along.

But out of the blue you tell me I like balls in my mouth (and around it). Why would you do such a thing... I'm a human being too you know, I have feelings...
omg this guy beat my argument!!!111!!! bettr bring up my feelings to have moral hIGHGROUND

AaronAaron

Donator
U got me!!!!!
e19f4d11e80125a079fda075291bec34.png

I can't believe how cruel you are. Ok, I might have done a few mistakes.... But does that mean we cannot be together?? I don't understand... You saw my true feelings. My heart is right here. Please respond baby...
Are you guys reading this shit? It's like part of the script from the Room.

I think this guy might actually be Tommy Wiseau

Are you guys reading this shit? It's like part of the script from the Room.

I think this guy might actually be Tommy Wiseau
I see how it is. So be it, then. I gave gave you a chance, but you decided not to take it. All right. Ok.

I'm messaging all the moderators, admins, server owners and clan leaders right now. I'll make sure you can't show your face anywhere from this point on. I'll make your life a nightmare. Next time, think twice about playing with people's feelings.

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
I see how it is. So be it, then. I gave gave you a chance, but you decided not to take it. All right. Ok.

I'm messaging all the moderators, admins, server owners and clan leaders right now. I'll make sure you can't show your face anywhere from this point on. I'll make your life a nightmare. Next time, think twice about playing with people's feelings.
You go girl!!!

I'll make sure you can't show your face anywhere from this point on. I'll make your life a nightmare. Next time, think twice about playing with people's feelings.
I'll make sure to let you know when the guillotine hits my neck bone.

Or maybe not because these are just fucking forums for a Star Wars mod. Good god you're delusional lmao

I'll make sure to let you know when the guillotine hits my neck bone.

Or maybe not because these are just fucking forums for a Star Wars mod. Good god you're delusional lmao
Let's see how fast you'll come crawling to me... I own the BIGGEST furry RP server in this game... And until you apologize, you are banned there, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.