I have players following me onto servers and laming me now. How to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don't like to play with you people :(:(:(
This guy followed me to 3 different servers and continuously lamed me because I "lamed him" even though I've never seen him before, and that I'm a "disgrace" and that I made "false accusations against shillings"
20180128152715_1.jpg
20180128152910_1.jpg
20180128153200_1.jpg

THIS IS NOT ME TRYING TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE OR REPORTED.
I wanna know what you guys think and how I can get this to not happen to me. He also mentioned something about how I'm in tR, if it helps. I'm sick and tired of this. I'm legit just trying to get better at the game and this is what happens to me most of the time.

Just play with a different name for a while. I'm sure whoever felt hurt by something you might have done or said will get over it eventually.

Hello, I am speaking on behalf of the {BG} team.

The committee has successfully finished its investigation, and concluded the following:

1) Shilling has been found not guilty due to the lack of evidence suggesting otherwise
2) Yoinkboink has been found to be a shit-tier
3) The conflict has most probably arisen due to mr. Boink getting destroyed by mr. Shilling's fat mblocks

As such, I have decided to take the following action:
BG is to assemble a specialized death squad, effective immediately. Said squad will pursue mr. Boink to any server, and ensure his complete and total destruction. The name of the squad and details will be discussed at a later date.
Best regards,
Liniyka
a {BG} Triumvir​

Stop making a victim out of yourself. You reap what you sow. Every now and then your clan members come to my server and start laming and spamming. I have seen you lame before but you laming like a coward on TIN duel yesterday and then DCing was the straw that broke the camel's back. You had it coming and it's done now. Don't worry, I won't be whacking you and speccing you anymore, unless you again pull off what you have yesterday.

As such, I have decided to take the following action:
BG is to assemble a specialized death squad, effective immediately. Said squad will pursue mr. Boink to any server, and ensure his complete and total destruction. The name of the squad and details will be discussed at a later date.

I'm not in BG... but if you need a bounty hunter...

Stop making a victim out of yourself. You reap what you sow. Every now and then your clan members come to my server and start laming and spamming. I have seen you lame before but you laming like a coward on TIN duel yesterday and then DCing was the straw that broke the camel's back. You had it coming and it's done now. Don't worry, I won't be whacking you and speccing you anymore, unless you again pull off what you have yesterday.
If you're trying to blame me for murdering an afk when there was 2 seconds left, you're not worth the argument

Status
Not open for further replies.