I have players following me onto servers and laming me now. How to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
hey guess you're pretty popular. can i get your autograph?

Lol this is what happens when you lame dudes who get their lunch money stolen and shoved into lockers on a daily basis.

How else are they supposed to feel the thrill of finally dominating another person for once if they can't do it from behind their pixel light sabers?

Change your name for a bit, pity them and move on

Making a lot of assumptions there for an argument buddy, does your backside hurt that you can't have fun on other people's expense maybe? How cute. Weak argument, 3/10, try again.

Making a lot of assumptions there for an argument buddy, does your backside hurt that you can't have fun on other people's expense maybe? How cute. Weak argument, 3/10, try again.
Sounds like I struck a nerve if you ask me; that's an awfully defensive response for a dude who ain't triggered.

So how's the wifi reception inside that locker?

"I'm a shit-tier and everyone wrecks me, so I'll just insult the skilled players to save at least some of my self-esteem"
"I have no idea who this redeyejedi guy is but I'm going to call him a shit tier because I I'm intellectually impaired and think I'm better than him, but mostly because I love having PuNk's balls in and around my mouth."

Hey this is fun, am I doing it right?

Sounds like I struck a nerve if you ask me; that's an awfully defensive response for a dude who ain't triggered.

So how's the wifi reception inside that locker?

Sounds like this whole thread struck a nerve to you lol. Lame attempts boy, you will do better once you pass puberty.

Yes. By the way you have been reported for insulting and extreme homophobia.
LOL is that supposed to be intimidating?Damn, I may just lose this forum account - all 4 hours old with 3 posts. How will I ever manage?

Oh that's right, I'll be fine because I have some degree of a life outside of movie battles. Whew.

Besides, I just stated facts. You like PuNks balls in and around your mouth; I didn't pass any judgment. I mean truth is truth, facts are facts and Liniyka is homosexual.

Just the way of the world

^ person above should not be admin, shitty power-tripping personality type
I would like you to know that I started it as a joke.... But now you really hurt me with your horrible comments! I like balls in and around my mouth... oh my god. Do you have any idea how humiliated I feel right now?

I just wanted to fool around with you, maybe even get to know you and hang out together... But none of that matters anymore. I won't stop until you are banned.

My comments aren't horrible, they're on point so you best check yourself son.

But in all seriousness, LOL fuck off. Who caaaaaares

Yes, now I see what kind of person you are.... the toxic and heartless type. I took a liking to you but I was wrong. You are what kills communities. You are the problem.....
Lol I'm not toxic, I just don't like you and your way of thinking. You stink to my brain.

Lol I'm not toxic, I just don't like you and your way of thinking. You stink to my brain.
And why is that....? When I first saw you I thought you were cool... great... handsome... I thought we could get along.

But out of the blue you tell me I like balls in my mouth (and around it). Why would you do such a thing... I'm a human being too you know, I have feelings...

Status
Not open for further replies.