How to Not Suck at Dueling: From a Bad Duelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
This dueling guide will not help if you're a brand new player. However, if you know the game's mechanics and want to apply them better, this could help.

Go here and here if you're new:

List of skills you ought to be able to perform first before using the guide:
Combo
Halfswing
Swingblock
Slap
Perfect Block
Manual Block
Parries
Counters

I'm a pretty bad duelist, so advice and criticism greatly appreciated. Call me a shit duelist, uwu.

Guide Link:

Credits go to all of Longsword Clan, and CB-Kael and CB|RogueWookie for help teaching me stuff.

I will likely add videos/gifs in the future to make stuff clearer, and add a section for staff because the meta for staff will shift drastically in the near future.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
SMH ppl actually like the guide, I was expecting to get clowned on. Thanks! BTW, Karus, if you're on MB2 in the near future, hit me up because I need to ask you a few questions about ariel attacks.

Duckshark

Internal Beta Team
Come on, Rogue, you and I both know that nobody else does ariel 360s like Karus can.

You know I'll never duel like that, but maybe some up-and-coming whitename is the next yoda, lol.

Come on, Rogue, you and I both know that nobody else does ariel 360s like Karus can.

You know I'll never duel like that, but maybe some up-and-coming whitename is the next yoda, lol.
DO NOT ADOPT THE WAY OF THE AERIAL 360 THERE ARE ALREADY ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.