How To Add Lightsaber Hilts? (Question)

I downloaded a few lightsaber hilts from jkhub and was ecstatic to find out they worked perfectly when I made my own local game, however, it seems they don't work in online games, as I can select them, but the model is just that of the default saber.
Since the only instructions I could find were for replacements rather than additions or for playermodels, I'd be quite happy is someone could help me with this.

Penekowski

Armchair Developer
Movie Battles II Team
You did nothing wrong. People just like to be dicks. There's no current known way to add Hilts like Peneke pack adds models nowadays. Your best bet is to replace the less used Hilts with your own or ask the server owner to upload your Hilts that way you can see them, but that's unlikely for them to do.

You did nothing wrong. People just like to be dicks. There's no current known way to add Hilts like Peneke pack adds models nowadays. Your best bet is to replace the less used Hilts with your own or ask the server owner to upload your Hilts that way you can see them, but that's unlikely for them to do.
ah, thank you so much.
I'll use what you wrote here, then How To Add Lightsaber Hilts? (Question)

Last edited: