•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Hosting Server How do i host a public server on the internet?

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Also, u need to open the ports 29070 - 29072 to make the server public (Learn about your router/modem and how to portforward)
Or, more precisly, it's need to open a port that your server use. Usually port is set in command line, via net_port parameter.
While 29070 is used more often than any other port, server owners can select other ports, whatever they like. Port forwarding must be configured according to that choice.

The one of the threads by my links already has some brief, but useful guide for setting up port forwarding.

Or, more precisly, it's need to open a port that your server use. Usually port is set in command line, via net_port parameter.
While 29070 is used more often than any other port, server owners can select other ports, whatever they like. Port forwarding must be configured according to that choice.

The one of the threads by my links already has some brief, but useful guide for setting up port forwarding.

Here you have a pro Linktheknight
You can send PM's to me or him (hope so) if you have more questions!
Greets

Attachments

• wow2.jpeg
    wow2.jpeg
    562 KB · Views: 329