How do i get special weapons?

How can i get a minigun as a clone and the rocket launcher with homing rocket. And are there other special weapons other than those?

To get a minigun as a clone you need to have 3 into the Clone rifle without any blobs. If you have blobs it will be like a normal clone rifle instead. Homing rocket launcher? No idea tbh

Phelps

Donator
Minigun is acquired by getting level 3 clone rifle without any of the blobs (concusion, ion).
As for the homing rocket I am not sure what you refer to by that. ARC trooper has rocket launcher either with normal rockets, or combining with pulse grenades, pulse rockets and those rockets need to be aimed.

EDIT: Damn, Perion beat me to it.

Minigun is acquired by getting level 3 clone rifle without any of the blobs (concusion, ion).
As for the homing rocket I am not sure what you refer to by that. ARC trooper has rocket launcher either with normal rockets, or combining with pulse grenades, pulse rockets and those rockets need to be aimed.

EDIT: Damn, Perion beat me to it.
what acctualy does a pulse rcket ?because i have seen a rocket moving randomly in air and explode without hitting any object

Phelps

Donator
That has to be the pulse rocket - I think it works even the way you can make it explode earlier? I honestly use only normal ones, and they may explode, if they are shot midair iirc. Somebody can correct me on this post.

Press attack 2 when you've fired a pulse rocket to blow it up manually. This can be useful if it's suddenly pushed back by an enemy sith, or for hitting enemies in the middle of a hallway without needing to aim to a point of collision.

Reminder that push 2 redirects rockets 180 degrees, pretty much to the exact direction it came from. Push 3 turns the rocket around to whatever direction the jedi/sith is aiming towards.

No, it's just as powerful as the regular CR3. It's just hella cool. It might also scare weak-minded enemies.

Phelps

Donator
It's pretty badass. Use secondary firepower to keep the minigun rotating, that way it shoots right away, when using primary fire.

^ I had no idea. Or maybe had, but forgot. It's good to know that thing's useful for more than making cool noise.

Conclusion: The Minigun is just a worse cr3 that the enemy can hear from the other side of the wall. And he knows you have no blops.

But it looks cool.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I was always under impression that it got even higher firerate than regular cr3. Need to check that, might be placebo.

// Edit

Placebo, and the faster warmup if keeping it rollin' via secondary fire is placebo too.

Last edited:

Jorge

Venom Big Boss Coder
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Play Terminator Song with the right click button when holding mini gun
that psychological warfare will make you feared among enemies and victoriously overcome all obstacles!