How do I ARC?

Hello! new player here, I'm really trying to get better at playing arc, but I'm finding it very hard to keep up with enemy gunners, also siths tend to always reck my face :( any tips that will help me be as cool as the arcs in the actual clone wars?

Cat

Find Appo on the server, spectate him, learn how he deals with the situations in which what you suppose to be the winning strategy doesn't really help you much.
Or perhaps note that he avoids such situations.

Hello! new player here, I'm really trying to get better at playing arc, but I'm finding it very hard to keep up with enemy gunners, also siths tend to always reck my face :( any tips that will help me be as cool as the arcs in the actual clone wars?
I do have some expierence in the Arc Trooper class so heres some tips I can give you. 1. Keep your distance, you never wanna be to close to a sith in that situation. To get distance take small run bursts, this is because Sith can force push you down if you are running and they will get the easy kill. 2. If there are 2 sith or more use some acrobatics and try your best to dodge there swings. Those are some basics to develop some skill in ARC. Other than that read some guides, they will help you improve a shit ton.

I do have some expierence in the Arc Trooper class so heres some tips I can give you. 1. Keep your distance, you never wanna be to close to a sith in that situation. To get distance take small run bursts, this is because Sith can force push you down if you are running and they will get the easy kill. 2. If there are 2 sith or more use some acrobatics and try your best to dodge there swings. Those are some basics to develop some skill in ARC. Other than that read some guides, they will help you improve a shit ton.
u suck bro why ru giving tips???

Reactions: SK5