History essay. Need some assistance.

Hi guys! Some of you know me and some do not. The thing is I have to prepare an essay about USSR and separated Germany in XX century. So I'd like to question some Germans their opinion about what happened. I am sure that no one of you are that old so you can remember separated Germany but I need only your opinion, what do YOU think, what have you been told in the school about that period, e.c. Should say that I will use what you say in my work so would appreciate for telling me the truth but if not okay, I'll use exactly what you say. Be patriotic, love your country and thank you.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
soviet side bleak and gray, western side colorful and lively

/endthread

I knew someone who visited as child family in DDR, he was scared of the soldiers at the wall and thought the food and drinks tasted like shit there.
Myself have no real opinion on it, the year when the wall fell, was my birthyear, but if i look at our silly politicians and their stupid decisions i wish they would have take over germany completely.

I knew someone who visited as child family in DDR, he was scared of the soldiers at the wall and thought the food and drinks tasted like shit there.
Myself have no real opinion on it, the year when the wall fell, was my birthyear, but if i look at our silly politicians and their stupid decisions i wish they would have take over germany completely.
That was a really good answer, good sir. Thank you.

I think you shouldn't blame your government for decisions they make though, just like all of us. Well muslims are ruining your country and I feel the worst way about it. Just hold on there my friend and all is gonna be fine. Only if we won't start the WW3 ( I hope so ) but as for me I don't feel that anybody is that bad to kill him, his family and all country around him. If you feel the same way, we are fine.

#all ppl are brothers

That was a really good answer, good sir. Thank you.

I think you shouldn't blame your government for decisions they make though, just like all of us. Well muslims are ruining your country and I feel the worst way about it. Just hold on there my friend and all is gonna be fine. Only if we won't start the WW3 ( I hope so ) but as for me I don't feel that anybody is that bad to kill him, his family and all country around him. If you feel the same way, we are fine.

#all ppl are brothers
Actually everyone has the right to blame their government if they do stupid things which threatens the peace.
Well i wouldnt say i support violence, but if something happens, for example people attacking refugees, i wouldnt care either.
Everything which will happen, happens because of decisions our politicians make and they dont do much against criminal refugees so i can understand if people get angry and violent.
I even stopped reading news from my country, only brittish news are neutral enough for me.
The funny thing is, if our politicians dont stop this, they put germans, jews, homosexuals and other groups in danger.
Im really curious how this battle civilization vs stone age ends.

Actually everyone has the right to blame their government if they do stupid things which threatens the peace.
Well i wouldnt say i support violence, but if something happens, for example people attacking refugees, i wouldnt care either.
Everything which will happen, happens because of decisions our politicians make and they dont do much against criminal refugees so i can understand if people get angry and violent.
I even stopped reading news from my country, only brittish news are neutral enough for me.
The funny thing is, if our politicians dont stop this, they put germans, jews, homosexuals and other groups in danger.
I'd say that is the battle of civilizations which haven't realized all the danger of redundant tolerance yet. Also you guys ( in EU ) say that you have a democracy. Yes, surely your democracy is more democratic than democracy in my country and lots of respect to EUians for that, but what democracy are you talking about if the biggest part of your society is displeased with laws your government accept? That's a good question, isn't it? Yes, war is bad (war...war never changes...) but who said you must accept all these refugees to your country, which is supposed to be one of the most progressive countries in the world. Your nation made that success yourself and of course you haven't share it with other. I can't say that I like 1 nation more than another but you guys are great. So don't be like most of Russians who blame their lives every god damn day and just live for yourself. :)

Wew lad! Don't forget your HISTORISCHE VERANTWORTUNG hahaha. Your poor, poor souls. It pains me to see you in your current state.

I'd say that is the battle of civilizations which haven't realized all the danger of redundant tolerance yet. Also you guys ( in EU ) say that you have a democracy. Yes, surely your democracy is more democratic than democracy in my country and lots of respect to EUians for that, but what democracy are you talking about if the biggest part of your society is displeased with laws your government accept? That's a good question, isn't it? Yes, war is bad (war...war never changes...) but who said you must accept all these refugees to your country, which is supposed to be one of the most progressive countries in the world. Your nation made that success yourself and of course you haven't share it with other. I can't say that I like 1 nation more than another but you guys are great. So don't be like most of Russians who blame their lives every god damn day and just live for yourself. :)
Tolerance can be a good thing, but actually the muslims use this against us.
Every country around us vote for rightwing partys, doesnt take long until its happening here, too.
We have the AFD, since they get good voting results, the other partys and media spreading since 2015 bad things about them, most of it are lies.
I think politic in our country is a joke and i dont see it here as a real democracy, switzerland has better democracy.
Next year if we are lucky, we get a new chancellor/leading party, if people vote merkel/cdu again, i give up on this country.

Wew lad! Don't forget your HISTORISCHE VERANTWORTUNG hahaha. Your poor, poor souls. It pains me to see you in your current state.
Dont know if you are serious.
WW2 ended long time ago. We have no debt to anyone.
If you mean we should protect the jews, than the best thing we could do is throwing the muslims out.
Prussia!

Tolerance can be a good thing, but actually the muslims use this against us.
Every country around us vote for rightwing partys, doesnt take long until its happening here, too.
We have the AFD, since they get good voting results, the other partys and media spreading since 2015 bad things about them, most of it are lies.
I think politic in our country is a joke and i dont see it here as a real democracy, switzerland has better democracy.
Next year if we are lucky, we get a new chancellor/leading party, if people vote merkel/cdu again, i give up on this country.

Well I'm glad to inform you that Russians feel exactly the same way. Politics here is a joke and that joke has no humor. We have VVP for almost 17 years. Can't say there is anyone who could run the country the same level as him, but we kinda tired of him. Russians are the worst nation I know. No one wants to live good. If you ask any medium class Russian why does he live bad, he will blame the government. There are two types of these people: those who blame Putin as the core of all his live fails and unluck and those who says 'bless Putin and god damn other government, this party of pricks'. You can laugh at this but it is the fact.

You know the worst thing about Russians is they think they are the greatest nation that ever been. I think that started after USSR won the great patriotic war as we call it (1941-1945). The point is that almost everyone is sure that no country can harm Russia today. Firstly, I see no sense in any army when there is a nuclear bombs which will just kill all of us ( and hello Fallout ). Secondly, alright I accept the need of armies (no) but who will fight? You know I live with these people and what I can say for sure is that no one is eager to be killed for his country, whatever they say. F.E. me I will never go and kill anyone just because my country is being in war. Why? Because there is no any sense in this or if it is show me and maybe I'll change my point.

So if we won't listen to our world history we are all screw'd in hell. I don't know if you feel easier of this but I support Germans in that situation. Can't say that I will blame you for your 'Nazi deeds' against these dirty muslims. They won't be welcome till they change their minds about how should they hold themselves with you. As you said tolerance is good but not in that redundant volume.

I'm with you guys.(if you feel easier of that)