HELP ME!

T r i s t a n

Banned
Ok,
I am in a predicament... I am trying to add 3 new Luke Skywalker models to replace the existing Luke's. Problem is the .glm file... It only supports one character model at a time.
Every time I load up the character who's .glm file I use, he opens fine, character model loads perfectly.
But when I try to load another Luke, his skin is all messy and ugly...
So my question is: How do I make a .glm file that can support more than one model? I see that @Penekowski has done it in his Peneke pack.
Any help would really be appreciated!

T r i s t a n

Banned
I also have another issue, I am making a dialog soundset for Jedi Master K'kruhk, but all the dialog I have chosen does not play for him? I have named them all correctly such as: pain25, taunt1, taunt2, gloat1, etc... But it seems I did not save them or render them properly (I have them all saved as .mp3 files) because when I load K'Kruhk in-game, all of his dialog comes out as a sudden beep sound. It is like the game cannot load the sound file.
So my question is: How do I make them load? Have I saved them wrong? What is the issue???

T r i s t a n

Banned
So I tried rendering a sound file in Audacity as a 16 bit wav file. Then renamed it to taunt1.mp3 and placed it where it should be in the file order. But when I loaded it up I get this:
(Something I also noticed is the "size" and "packed" numbers where quite high on the .wav file itself being 737,324 and 666,071)
20161201225125_1.jpg
20161201231110_1.jpg