•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher help a newbie with a critical error

Hello, I am new to the site and also in the mod I open this thread to report an error that has been happening to me, is that when I try to download the mod itself it happens that it gives me an error that says exceptional web client and does not allow me to download the mod or the first part itself, since I tried several times and it did not work, entered the game and opened a random game and characters like characters like zelda appeared, for example, mario luigi link and zelda sword models appeared because I didn't know Nothing about the mod that I thought came with the mod and what I did was try to download it again, prove that I tried to download the mod from the official launcher more than 5 times. the folders everything you decide to reopen, but anyway some solution

For those who take the joy of helping me, I want you to look after this file, I get the error, this is complete download, but the other one to which the name corresponds to the same one, only that at the beginning has a 02_ is like the second file obviously the problem comes when downloading that file goes for 20 percent gives me that webclient error
Anotación 2019-12-08 060012.png

by 02_ and so far nothing
Anotación 2019-12-08 063840.png

the installation as I said is clean because I reinstalled everything from scratch
Anotación 2019-12-08 061536.png

there is where I installed the game I hope and this mod is intact well in GameData paste the launcher and several more files I hope and it's fine if you don't correct me
Anotación 2019-12-08 061613.png
Anotación 2019-12-08 061613.png

and finally where is the launcher maybe he gave me that error because between the launcher in the base folder I don't know but that's why he will give me an error called webclient
Anotación 2019-12-08 061639.png

already finished downloading several files and the first 01_ weighing 190 MB
Anotación 2019-12-08 065015.png

look in those images that someone tells me if something goes wrong

what this shit fears me, he did it again, I'm tired of spending the whole night trying to find the solution
Anotación 2019-12-08 065451.png

what this shit fears me, he did it again, I'm tired of spending the whole night trying to find the solution

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
This means your Internet connection with the nearest CloudFlare servers is of very poor quality - as evidenced by your download speed and accidental double post.

You should download the mod manually, extract the files to GameData (overwrite if prompted), then start the launcher again. It will verify files without redownloading if everything is correct.

This means your Internet connection with the nearest CloudFlare servers is of very poor quality - as evidenced by your download speed and accidental double post.

You should download the mod manually, extract the files to GameData (overwrite if prompted), then start the launcher again. It will verify files without redownloading if everything is correct.

the mod is at a very high weight for me to download it from google could you pass me a link through torrent or mega please is that I put it with google and it is canceled

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
There is a download via ModDB as well.

If you have little bandwidth for downloading then I would advise waiting until after version 1.6 is released to try (should be soon) as you will need to redownload everything then anyway.

If you have little bandwidth for downloading then I would advise waiting until after version 1.6 is released to try (should be soon) as you will need to redownload everything then anyway.

but by chance there is no torrent link or uploaded to mega or will there be ????

I do not know why I always see that people with the same error have already seen several respond with the antivirus and deactivate windows defend and nothing and if my computer is going to block something it tells me to make sure it does not block it just notifies me if I want that is blocked and in this case it was not done in any of the attempts to download it I repeat are like 5

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
As I have said, if you have issues with the available download links, it is due to your Internet connection. You should take up issues with that with your service provider.

We may create a torrent for the 1.6 release after any hotfixes that may need to be done for that, but there are no torrents available right now. No plans for a mega download option.

As I have said, if you have issues with the available download links, it is due to your Internet connection. You should take up issues with that with your service provider.

We may create a torrent for the 1.6 release after any hotfixes that may need to be done for that, but there are no torrents available right now. No plans for a mega download option.

thank you very much for answering thank you very much for responding and for the information but there is no exact date for you to publish version 1.6 ?????? And if it is what it is and if it is not, I could consult the torrent file when it is available, please I would appreciate it even more.

and thanks for your information because I almost didn't know anything about the mod and you are the only one who was worthy to answer

Look, you can not tell me that it is online connect me to a fast internet of a friend and I still give the same error but to see that I do not lie look through their own eyes since I gave the same error I decided to start the game without no mod this was what appeared to me in the character section
Anotación 2019-12-08 154943.png