•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher help a newbie with a critical error

Hello, I am new to the site and also in the mod I open this thread to report an error that has been happening to me, is that when I try to download the mod itself it happens that it gives me an error that says exceptional web client and does not allow me to download the mod or the first part itself, since I tried several times and it did not work, entered the game and opened a random game and characters like characters like zelda appeared, for example, mario luigi link and zelda sword models appeared because I didn't know Nothing about the mod that I thought came with the mod and what I did was try to download it again, prove that I tried to download the mod from the official launcher more than 5 times. the folders everything you decide to reopen, but anyway some solution

We are giving up our time for free, don't expect people to do want you want as soon as you ask

brother do not take it to bad calm that was not what I wanted to leave told me misunderstanding brother I said that the people who frequent in the forum are not the same ones who frequent in discord