So i have nearly 10 hours on the game now, and have been duelling for pretty much the entirety. I've learned the basics such as swing blocking and slapping etc, but am still left confused alot of the time when being defeated.

I am looking for someone to teach me the ways of saber duelling to learn all the techniques and tricks to fighting as i cannot find any guides or tutorials online, feel free to add me on steam.

Thank you, and hello community!

Steam Community :: yung donut glaze

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Reactions: LoU

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I have a comprehensive guide on everything you need right here on the forums [Guide] The Dueling Compendium | Movie Battles II Community

You can also check out my youtube videos where I showcase some duels. Watching them has helped many people get a better idea of how to duel.

Granted, I haven't posted videos in awhile and can't take the time to play much right now, otherwise I'd be happy to help you in-game. For now, the guide and the videos on my channel will have to be enough.

One last trick if you're confused why you're losing.
-Record your duels
-Use /timescale .8 or .5 or whatever to slow time down so u can see what's going on in the duel and where you went wrong.

EDIT: wtf auto-imbedding? Interesting.

Reactions: LoU