H.B. Pack

Reaction score
Hello there!

The H.B. Pack returns! The newest version is the v7.4
, what is compatible with the v1.7.1 version of Movie Battles II. All information about this pack, including the list of new stuffs, credits and information about possible problems can be found in the new readme file, what is located inside the downloaded .zip file, and I attached it to this post too. If you have any problem, please check the readme file first, you may find the solution for your problem there.

You can download the H.B. Pack from here!

Please be aware that some older version is also available, however they're not compatible with MB v1.7.1, so be sure you download v7.4, unless you have your reason to download an older version.

I've uploaded some preview pictures about the Hero units, about the Villain units and about the FA exclusive units, but you can also check the User Interface modifications, and of course there are the usual icon tables, what shows you the icons of the playable characters from Open mode. Outdated as of the latest HB Pack version, icon tables below:
Jedi
jedi.png

Sith
sith.png

Rebels
rebs.png

Imperials
imps.png

Feel free to give feedback about the H.B. Pack here, or by sending PM to me.

Attachments

• README_HBpack_v7.4.pdf
    53.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Punished Crab

Donator
Reaction score
Hey this might be a stupid question, but I'm new, I know when I installed movie battles 2 it came with skin packs installed. I was wondering if I updated the H.B. pack in this instance, would other people even see it if they don't also have it? I'd like the new skins but I also would want what's visible to most players. I appreciate any help

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Reaction score
Only people who also have the same addons will see your skins, and most of the population dont use them so its pretty much only for yourself to look at

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Hello there!

Anniversary update (v7.4) is released! Today it's been 7 years (at least on this forum) since the H.B. Pack's official existence.

This time I put more work into it on my own than in previous releases. However it focuses on Jedi/Sith classes once again despite it was all inclusive most of the time. The universally acceptable stuff had been included in the mod officially so that's partially the reason why the pack got smaller and smaller over time. Some of the gunners (among others) have also been removed since the previous release. Now, most of what was removed will be featured in the next MBII proper release with the rest of my ideas that intentionally did not make it into this H.B. release. Nonetheless, let it be a surprise.

DOWNLOAD

Note: remove older H.B. releases before installing this one.

You can check all the news and changes of this release below.

J E D I
Added Meetra Surik.
Added Male Exile.
Added Juhani.
Added non-ported Satele Shan.
Added a tweaked version of authentic Cade Skywalker.
Added a non-ported Anakin Solo.
Added Underwater Kit Fisto (from Tartakovsky Clone Wars)

S I T H
Added Exile among +2 more generic Sith.
Added Yuthura Ban.
Added a tweaked version of non-ported Sith Eradicator.
Added unmasked Sith Assassin.
Added Pureblood Sith duo.
Added Female Reborn duo.
Added better quality, more authentic Darth Tenebrous.
Added better quality, more authentic Boc Aseca.
Added Darth Tiras / dark Kel Dor.
Added Sith Zombie (from MotS).
Added generic female twi'lek "Sithress".

G U N N E R S
Moved HK-50 and HK-51 to Bounty Hunter.
Added HK-47 (KotOR II) to Bounty Hunter.
Added Underwater Quarren to Rebel Soldier.
Added Gunslinger to Rebel Elite Trooper - inspired by SW TOR 'Return' trailer.
Managed some characters to be even more compatible with other packs.

Changes
Swapped RGB support from default Rebel Alliance Soldier to its afro counterpart.
Changed some of the Jaden Korr skins to get more in line with Jedi class as whole in a way to avoid confusion with gunners.
Changed cloth of Jedi Brute to avoid confusion with Noghri.
Changed cloth of Lord Aviar ( Sith Cyborg) to look a bit more unique.
Recolored renegade Ongree skin to be less saturated.
Swapped Brianna from ported to HapSlash model mesh.
Fully updated the model and textures of Tulak Hord.
Extended/reorganized model meshes of Exar Kun and Freedon Nadd, making them way more authentic.
Added either lip or hand movement to Anakin Solo, Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, K'Kruhk, Kyp Durron, Darth Bandon/Sith Governor/Uthar Wynn.
Fixed lighting on A'Sharad Hett, Revan (custom), K'Kruhk, Ithorian Battlemaster, Nautolan Watchman.
Added armour mesh to Darth Krayt.
Merged classic H.B. generic jedipack to one core model now - including Quarren, Twi'lek, Zabrak and the four human variants.
Optimized all model meshes I touched earlier, made everything more engine-friendly so to say - merged verts, removed unnecessary tags, added LODs here and there etc.
Reverted Darth Bandon to classic KotOR skin.
Reverted Anakin Skywalker (RotS) to classic HapSlash skins.
Added unique soundsets to the following characters that didn't have in last update: Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, Jedi Kel Dor, Jedi"Too" (JA), Darth Andeddu, Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, Uthar Wynn, Sith Governor, Sariss, Darth Tenebrous, Darth Krayt, Darth Nihl, Cade Skywalker.
General soundset maintenance.
Removed some of the ported Sith characters that are already part of Landolore's pack.

TEASER

ICON TABLES:
sith.png

jedi.png

rebs.png

imps.png

Last edited:

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Reaction score
Very cool, I noticed some things about how you keep everything consolidated, mind if you teach me some things over pm?

Reaction score
Hello there!

Anniversary update (v7.4) is released! Today it's been 7 years (at least on this forum) since the H.B. Pack's official existence.

This time I put more work into it on my own than in previous releases. However it focuses on Jedi/Sith classes once again despite it was all inclusive most of the time. The universally acceptable stuff had been included in the mod officially so that's partially the reason why the pack got smaller and smaller over time. Some of the gunners (among others) have also been removed since the previous release. Now, most of what was removed will be featured in the next MBII proper release with the rest of my ideas that intentionally did not make it into this H.B. release. Nonetheless, let it be a surprise.

DOWNLOAD

Note: remove older H.B. releases before installing this one.

You can check all the news and changes of this release below.

J E D I
Added Meetra Surik.
Added Male Exile.
Added Juhani.
Added non-ported Satele Shan.
Added a tweaked version of authentic Cade Skywalker.
Added a non-ported Anakin Solo.
Added Underwater Kit Fisto (from Tartakovsky Clone Wars)

S I T H
Added Exile among +2 more generic Sith.
Added Yuthura Ban.
Added a tweaked version of non-ported Sith Eradicator.
Added unmasked Sith Assassin.
Added Pureblood Sith duo.
Added Female Reborn duo.
Added better quality, more authentic Darth Tenebrous.
Added better quality, more authentic Boc Aseca.
Added Darth Tiras / dark Kel Dor.
Added Sith Zombie (from MotS).
Added generic female twi'lek "Sithress".

G U N N E R S
Moved HK-50 and HK-51 to Bounty Hunter.
Added HK-47 (KotOR II) to Bounty Hunter.
Added Underwater Quarren to Rebel Soldier.
Added Gunslinger to Rebel Elite Trooper - inspired by SW TOR 'Return' trailer.
Managed some characters to be even more compatible with other packs.

Changes
Swapped RGB support from default Rebel Alliance Soldier to its afro counterpart.
Changed some of the Jaden Korr skins to get more in line with Jedi class as whole in a way to avoid confusion with gunners.
Changed cloth of Jedi Brute to avoid confusion with Noghri.
Changed cloth of Lord Aviar ( Sith Cyborg) to look a bit more unique.
Recolored renegade Ongree skin to be less saturated.
Swapped Brianna from ported to HapSlash model mesh.
Fully updated the model and textures of Tulak Hord.
Extended/reorganized model meshes of Exar Kun and Freedon Nadd, making them way more authentic.
Added either lip or hand movement to Anakin Solo, Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, K'Kruhk, Kyp Durron, Darth Bandon/Sith Governor/Uthar Wynn.
Fixed lighting on A'Sharad Hett, Revan (custom), K'Kruhk, Ithorian Battlemaster, Nautolan Watchman.
Added armour mesh to Darth Krayt.
Merged classic H.B. generic jedipack to one core model now - including Quarren, Twi'lek, Zabrak and the four human variants.
Optimized all model meshes I touched earlier, made everything more engine-friendly so to say - merged verts, removed unnecessary tags, added LODs here and there etc.
Reverted Darth Bandon to classic KotOR skin.
Reverted Anakin Skywalker (RotS) to classic HapSlash skins.
Added unique soundsets to the following characters that didn't have in last update: Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo, Jedi Kel Dor, Jedi"Too" (JA), Darth Andeddu, Exar Kun, Freedon Nadd, Uthar Wynn, Sith Governor, Sariss, Darth Tenebrous, Darth Krayt, Darth Nihl, Cade Skywalker.
General soundset maintenance.
Removed some of the ported Sith characters that are already part of Landolore's pack.

TEASER

ICON TABLES:
Cool update, dude. But I noticed one model, it seems pretty stupid and ugly. look at these shoulders, too high for neck

Attachments

• fdsfsfd.png
    fdsfsfd.png
    779.3 KB · Views: 30
  • dfgd.png
    dfgd.png
    42 KB · Views: 31

The Unguided

Movie Battles II Team
Reaction score
Cool update, dude. But I noticed one model, it seems pretty stupid and ugly. look at these shoulders, too high for neck
Guess I was too lazy to deconstruct a part of the mesh to make it look better. So I did it this way to avoid some serious clipping.
But if you consider, it's a guy in armour, put a robe on that armour...now, it's not far from truth.