Guys, I think I found real classic balcony dotf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston

Nerd
Then why didnt you distribute your solution if you're so fucking smart?
Because why on earth would I expect the community. Who doesn't use the forums. To actually do this, and enough people to do it to get a server even remotely populated. I'm sure you know the answer to your questions so I'm not sure why you ask them. I know you're smart.

EDIT: Also I was not the one who even figured it out. I was told the solution by a dev who's head isn't stuck up their you know what.

Karus

Donator
Ppl are too extra 😂" that they sent after sharing an update. About 8 of us in the group were laughing at everyone's responses to things as we were sitting in the airport.
You just proved the entire community right just to make it look like you have IRL friends, wtf?
You might not be as passionate about the map as others, just because you're insensitive to a situation does not mean everybody else should be.
Grow up.
This goes to anyone else on the team who thought this would be funny. It's honestly not, it's a shit joke.
I'm not even an Open player, but this is a low fucking blow.
On top of that, you guys say you think the community is "overly sensitive" or w/e, then why would you do such a thing?
It's just self-detrimental, it really shows a lack of foresight.

Preston

Nerd
I don't know exactly what was that conversation you're talking about because I didn't eye witnessed it, but the problem with your approach is that you shouldn't ask devs about your solution at the first place, and test it by yourself instead, then create a thread similar to mine.
This is correct, it would of been a better idea to not talk to the devs at all for obvious reasons. That was a mistake on my part to even let them know about it.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
This is correct, it would of been a better idea to not talk to the devs at all for obvious reasons. That was a mistake on my part to even let them know about it.
Ever since 1.6 was released, they were dropping hints about they data-mined dotf somewhere, and it was obvious they wouldn't give a true answer if you literally pointed a finger at it and then said: "is balcony dotf placed here?".
Because data-mining is some kind a game: they mine something, if you find it you don't ask people who hid it, you yell "LOOK I FOUND IT" instead, so everybody could here ya.

I finally understand...
image0 (5).jpg

You wanted the community to figure it out all by ourselves.

Preston

Nerd
Ever since 1.6 was released, they were dropping hints about they data-mined dotf somewhere, and it was obvious they wouldn't give a true answer if you literally pointed a finger at it and then said: "is balcony dotf placed here?".
Because data-mining is some kind a game: they mine something, if you find it you don't ask people who hid it, you yell "LOOK I FOUND IT" instead, so everybody could here ya.
Yeah I get what you're saying, it was my mistake as I previously said to talk with the devs in the first place. However the reason I did was actually to call them out on their BS. I showed them that balc dotf worked and that it was false that it wasn't completed yet (their story). I showed the screenshots like you did of the working balc dotf. And like you said they said it wasn't the correct answer. Even though it was obviously A correct answer.

this is one of the cringiest things ive ever read.

Mace you really need to fucking sort it out bro I can only offer so much sympathy when it comes to how the community in general treat you, even in spite of the amount of effort you put into the mod. Your attitude here is just unbelievable, you really need to drop the cocky attitude, or better yet just cease interaction with members of the community on the forums before you stain MBII's reputation any further

Whether this was intentionally put in the build or not, your responses to this thread basically come across as a massive fuck you to the community

Preston

Nerd
this is one of the cringiest things ive ever read.

Mace you really need to fucking sort it out bro I can only offer so much sympathy when it comes to how the community in general treat you, even in spite of the amount of effort you put into the mod. Your attitude here is just unbelievable, you really need to drop the cocky attitude, or better yet just cease interaction with members of the community on the forums before you stain MBII's reputation any further

Whether this was intentionally put in the build or not, your responses to this thread basically come across as a massive fuck you to the community
To be fair to mace. This wasn't his idea. As far as I know it was Sweg who brought up the idea to the team in the first place.
However it's a understatement to say I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.