Goodbye for Now

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Yeah maybe, but aren't AoD an American servers too, are they? Because I didn't see a lot of bullying on those servers as well. Things happen, but nothing too bad.
I believe I just don't play often enough, so abusing passes me by. Or it's a problem for FA/Duel servers.

And just for the record, "contradictions" I was talking about are the fact that TS claims community to be evil/acid, but mentions he was banned for dissing people at the same time.

I don't understand, I said I basically don't experience problems with swearing/cussing on BG. So there is no reason to blame its admins for idleness.

"I played few hours today on {BG} Server [DOTF], and can't say there was some abusing or insulting. Most time I play people behavior is good enough for me. Basically it's open servers like BG, AoD or just some random"

^ that's what you said, and what I replied to.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
"I played few hours today on {BG} Server [DOTF], and can't say there was some abusing or insulting. Most time I play people behavior is good enough for me. Basically it's open servers like BG, AoD or just some random"

^ that's what you said, and what I replied to.
Oh I guess I wasn't clear enough. I meant "I mostly play on open servers like BG, AoD or just some random, and I didn't see an offensive behavior from players on those servers too often".
Same thing yesterday, AOD/BG/GAR, good enough for me. People were just playing, no insulting.