•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Game Freezes In Combat

Shortly into combat on pretty much any server the game will either freeze completely, requiring closing via Task Manager, or it will crash with the standard windows dialog.

I'm running the steam launcher version, windows 10. I've tinkered with the visual settings to no avail and its been so long since I've played this game I've forgotten all the usual go-tos.

ent

Movie Battles II Team
We will provide the crash logger within the next release, so you will be able to give us better feedback. I cannot suggest you anything else for now.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
MBII Launcher => Settings => check "Enable logging" => Repair installation.
Post latest log from "Jedi Academy\GameData\MBII_Launcher\logs" here.

MBII Launcher => Settings => Engine => MBII Client => Play.
If you already use MBII Client, select jamp. Still crashes?

What is your videocard? Intel?
Try updating videocard's drivers.
Try rollback to older drivers.

Try lowing graphics's settings.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
As it is only freezing in combat I suspect its related to enhanced effects killing your processor/gfx card.

After following Puppytimes information above make sure that the below setting is in place:

Esc > Setup > Visual Options > Enhanced Effects (make sure this is set to 'normal'). Coming in the next patch (1.4) these have been optimized and should no longer cause drastic FPS drops.