•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Game breaking bug/glitch

So every 5 minutes into a match or so my screen starts to shake and I can't attack,move or taunt. Pretty much can't do anything, the only way to fix this is by disconnecting and rejoining, this is useless of course because 5 minutes later the bug or glitch reappears and forces me to disconnect, sometimes in the middle of a match or in rare occasion seconds after rejoining the server.

My inventory also starts to swap items randomly and the neck of the character model gets in a weird position.

I would appreciate any help you guys can provide, and if you had the same problem how did you manage to fix it. Because this literally breaks the game for me.

I reinstalled the mod 5 times and I'm using the launcher, I'm using a steam version of jka.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I meant your suggestion with installing extra windows is something crazy and unneeded with the fact that bothers me.
Well I've marked it as 'last resort' and there is no a lot of other suggestions anyway.
We still have no info what provokes this bug. Maybe it's (new) hardware, maybe drivers, maybe (wrong) the way TS installed mb2, maybe some software installed on Windows installed its faulty shell extensions.
Since it could be anything, it's not worst idea to test mb2 on clean system and see what happens, though it's really painful and time-wasting indeed.