Forum's ranks

But then it makes people brag about how they are better than everyone else. It doesn't seem very fair for someone to brag about 'Hey there, I am better than you because I have this nifty title for doing <this>' It makes people feel like they aren't cool. Just allow people to have custom titles and we are done here. *Drops microphone*
Lulz, because everyone's a winner.

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
I would rather keep it and treat as a prize for something:)

I wouldn't bother with normal forum "ranks" we can all see how many posts have been made and the likes they've received. Special event titles only please; Like our tournament winner titles for the official mb2 tournament last year.

Phelps

Donator
WILDEBEEST'S SPARTAAAAANS! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?

Good old days.

I like it without the ranks though. Nobody will give me back my over 900 posts (so close to nerd). *cry*

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
I think that ranks should serve purely technical function - be assigned only to developers, team members, moderators, etc. So, seeing someone's post, you know at first moment (even if you're new to MB2) if it is "just" stray comment, or opinion of, for example, actual developer.

For all other intents and purposes, ranks may die and rot.

Dill Pickle

Donator
Always bought the myth that once its online, it's there forever....:confused:
From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will post till the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now.