Foggy's little guide to Red

Excellent guide! It's easy to use and analytical. I quickly picked up on red style after not understanding it for a long time.

Every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a red user, has died. I've seen them tank a frag grenade. Men have emptied entire clips at them in IDR and damaged nothing but FP.

Every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a red user, has died. I've seen them tank a frag grenade. Men have emptied entire clips at them in IDR and damaged nothing but FP.
Ha! These are just rumours. Stop panicking

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Absolutely top-notch guide, thank you.

the only thing that I would like to mention, is that - since some releases - your attacks while crouching have only 0.5 BP draining damage, so the anti-slap crouch tactic can be less effective/useless now (less so in "crouch 2nd part of combo only" variant)

Cheers,
/Cat Lady

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
You will only ever crouch when you are familiarising yourself with the timing of avoiding their slap. Once you become proficient enough and confident, you can utilise 3-hit combos while ignoring slap altogether by ensuring block is held asap with walk/moving away from the opponent slightly during 2nd hit.

Cat Lady

Movie Battles II Team Retired
TBH i always hated concept of global damage reduction of jedis. It should be either separate (passive) force power that drains actual force pool upon getting hit (at cost of saving your ass) and forcing you to abandon something else due to points, or something that should entirely GTFO. Jedi have enough means of defense as it is.