First Person thoughts?

Should it be more of a focus?
Or is it fine the way it is?
Gunplay would be a lot more fun if first person was improved on, and maybe even lightsaber battles in fp would be possible.

I find first person is better in select situations, if your a gunner in a 1v1 against a jedi when they are medium to close range. instead of trying to flinch a jedi that takes up like 1/7th of your screen, now you're trying to flinch a jedi that takes up 1/3 of your screen instead, makes tracking and reacting to movement changes much easier as well because your own body isn't getting in the way.

I find first person is better in select situations, if your a gunner in a 1v1 against a jedi when they are medium to close range. instead of trying to flinch a jedi that takes up like 1/7th of your screen, now you're trying to flinch a jedi that takes up 1/3 of your screen instead, makes tracking and reacting to movement changes much easier as well because your own body isn't getting in the way.
I noticed when im in tight spots with things above me its hard to see straight ahead and first person fixes that issue, only thing I would prefer to make it better is an fov fix or slider