FFA Carbon Freeze - attempting to convert it into an MB2 map

This map is old. Jedi Outcast old. When I was younger I contacted the author Livingdeadjedi in order to turn his JK2 map into an MB2 map and in doing so was granted permission. However when I converted it to a Jedi Academy map in GtkRadiant it failed miserably and the idea fell apart. If you ever had the opportunity to play on this map it really was an incredible experience, it was an exact replication of the final action sequence in Empire Strikes Back.

I'd like to challenge our mappers to attempt to convert LDJ's FFA Carbon Freeze into an MB2 map and succeed where I failed. Maybe it isn't possible, but perhaps someone out there knows a way to do it. If you'd like to give it a try, or even see it for yourself, you can find the map here: FFA Carbon Freeze - JKHub

Best of luck!

Upvote 0

Sammy

Master of Whispers
Donator
There is a map similar (very) to this called "mb2_duel_cc" and it also is part of "mb2_cloudcity" in mb2. There is a functioning freeze chamber in the duel map.

There is a map similar (very) to this called "mb2_duel_cc" and it also is part of "mb2_cloudcity" in mb2. There is a functioning freeze chamber in the duel map.

Sadly this map is the only version that includes the area after the Freezing Chamber.

Last edited: