Farewell, Pepsi, old friend...

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of someone so beloved by the community. I never got to meet him personally, however from the sound of everyone's testimonies, he must have been a wonderful friend to a lot of people. My condolences are with all of you in this tragedy. To echo Kyton's words, please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to help.

My condolences, I wish I could have gotten to meet him but sadly not. He sounded like an amazing person and I wish all the best for his family.

Fang

Donator
Must have been 6 or so years ago when i strictly played European servers that I met pepsi. Didn't know him personally but Pretty damn good and a god compared to what the community has to offer now. In any case. RIP

Rest in peace, Pepsi. You were an icon to the open scene.

Heart goes out to all his relatives & close friends, he will be missed for sure.

While i didn't know Pepsi personally, I played with him alot on the Ad.Ppl server and on a few pugs,He was a good sport and did bring the Russian mb2 community together,He was a good admin as well,I Regret not playing any pugs with him recently,Since the last one ended with us being banned by Catlady, My Condolences.

Sad news. I didn't really know him that much personally, but in old times we (24) had fun playing against him from time to time. RIP

I was always a Pepsi fan, played with him a number of times over the years but I regret never getting to know him. His is a loss to the entire MB2 family. Rest in peace.

My deepest condolences to his friends and family. This hurts, i remember some fun games with him. Rest in peace.

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Always rough hearing when a member of this tight knit community passes. Rest in peace Pepsi and thanks for all your contributions to the community whether it was providing help and advice to new players or just being another player enjoying the moment with the rest of us.

I will dedicate a few fun rounds to his name next time I play

D

Deleted member 8306

i never knew him but he sounds like he was a really stand up dude and anyone who did know him was lucky to do so

RIP pepsi dude