Extra Maps

I believe it say's error map not found

First, I would do what Noob suggested which is to "Repair the installation" through the install or delete the folder MBII and reinstall using "complete installation." Once you do that, if you are still having issues accessing the maps, post one screenshot that you are getting for all the maps that are not working and provide a list of maps that you are unable to access. I added a text file to this post for a full list of names.

Attachments

• Master Map List.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 577
What does DE stand for since I done a repair install and I remember doing a complete install and I tried to load "DE_Dust" map and it said error cannot load.

First, I would do what Noob suggested which is to "Repair the installation" through the install or delete the folder MBII and reinstall using "complete installation." Once you do that, if you are still having issues accessing the maps, post one screenshot that you are getting for all the maps that are not working and provide a list of maps that you are unable to access. I added a text file to this post for a full list of names.

upload_2015-12-10_1-29-18.png

At the main menu:
1. setup > game options > allow downloads > Yes
2. Open Console
3. type: connect 208.115.128.51:29070

This should start an autodownload of all maps you are missing from my server. Once your finish you can test the maps on my server.
1. Once you connect to the server say: nominate mb2_cmp_hotfo
2. Say: rtv
3. Say: (the number of the map you are trying to access)
4. Server will switch to that map the following round

What about maps like ultimate_showdown and dc_universe? What pack are those maps from? They seem to be default maps but aren't included on any lists.

What about maps like ultimate_showdown and dc_universe? What pack are those maps from? They seem to be default maps but aren't included on any lists.

Your referring to the PB map pack i believe. They aren't part of the launcher and I'm not sure who has them now.

Are you sure they aren't apart of the launcher maps? Because a group I'm a part of, we were all able to access it from our server without ever downloading it.

Are you sure they aren't apart of the launcher maps? Because a group I'm a part of, we were all able to access it from our server without ever downloading it.

If you do a "complete installation" and you don't have the maps, it means it's not part of the launcher.