Extra Maps

Huh? If you use the complete installation from the installer, you should get all the maps currently available.

I used complete installation as well and dont have a lot of maps, including Duel of The Fates, but only when I tried to create my own server

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I used complete installation as well and dont have a lot of maps, including Duel of The Fates, but only when I tried to create my own server
Repair installation

Repair installation didnt work, I tried few times. How Can I start map using console in-game?

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Well I saw one map which was like CMP or CMB map of something like that.

Maps are broken down into 3 sections. The MB2 'base' maps (mb2_example), Community Map Pack (mb2_cmp_example), and UMad pack (um_example). All 3 are included in complete install and really there shouldn't even be an option to opt out of them. If you want to start a map by filename just go to file included. I made a super cut of all maps by filename for you.

If you are in a RTV server, use !maplist [1-3] To search through the maps in-game.

Attachments

• AllMB2Maps.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Should be in the installer:)

And the advertising blurb about how many maps we have should be changed from:

We have 30 official maps blah blah to include 'and 40 community made maps totally 90, over 9,000!'

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Should be in the installer:)

And the advertising blurb about how many maps we have should be changed from:

We have 30 official maps blah blah to include 'and 40 community made maps totally 90, over 9,000!'
Can't really include things that we have no support for.

What's support have to do with advertising we have X amount of maps.

And then...define support. The majority of cmp fas are out of date. Some of the default ones as well.
The Um...probably has the most active support:)

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I thought you wanted us to include third party maps. My mistake.

As for defining support, I mean that we aren't in the habit of releasing maps that can't be edited later on. The CMP FA's might be out of date, but those can be changed with or without the project files; as far as I know we have access to all of the project files for any map added to the CMP. Pretty sure that was a requirement.