Can anyone give me a rough number of how many people in EU are actually up for playing 5v5 matches?

From what I could tell there is no hope for any team-registered tournament anymore. But it could be possible to start a mb2league with a player draft.

And I guess it could be most fun tourney ever, as teams would be as even skillwise as possible.

Last edited:
Precisely 9, including you.

It'll be just within your reach, but not quite in your grasp, denied even as you try.
Strive harder young man! It's so close it's almost tantalizing...

Who was that dude Tantalus again:)

The punishment for leaving fits the crime of returning. Forever Denied!

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Some time ago 0000000' reached me about it so:
I would say you could gain enough ppl to make them into 4-5 teams, that's all.
More/less active clans:
dV[8] (just came back to playin so I think im the only one around on public, but Gog, qwerty, m00, probably would be up for some matches), DN, HS, ad.ppl | w/e,

Well, then the only way to get it done is by showing newer players how much cooler mb2 is this way.

Btw Lou why the fuck I have no contact with you? ;d

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
You have me on facebook :)
Steam under avatar.

Like 2 days ago i proposed to @Viserys we should make some league or tournament as even for upcoming Christmas for example. So I'm up for this :)

Some oddly familliar OP :)

Anyway, we've ran small tournament for russians this Summer and we had 4 teams only from CIS (well, to be precise one team had like 2-3 legioneers). I'd say that with proper organization it's possible to get like 40 people.

why even bother me and m00 will 20-0 everyone anyway

The idea behind draft league is to prevent best players from teaming up and raping newer players without lube. There were always a lot of anxiety before playing matches, bad trashtalk and it always felt a bit like a dong measuring contest.

I'd say that with proper organization it's possible to get like 40 people.

I would be delighted if we got those 8 teams and made at least seven rounds of draft. That's 64.

If things were right we'd play those 7 round of games, open draft for new players, enable player transfers for a while and then we'd go to the 2nd season.

I talked with LoU and we are on the same page regarding things that need to be done.

We need to address some pressing technical issues like overlay for streaming and then we can think about publicity.
I guess the nice thing to do would be to start with a promotional All-Star game or EU vs NA and make a good vid out of it.

Last edited:
Hi Mads.

We need to address some pressing technical issues like overlay for streaming and then we can think about publicity. I guess the nice thing to do would be to start with a promotional All-Star game or EU vs NA and make a good vid out of it.

Stream? for whom? all of these 8-10 people? All-Stars intercontinental games? it's not worth the effort. Call me a party pooper, but I'm trying to be pragmatic about all of this. It's (sadly) not 2008 anymore...

Hexodious

Movie Battles II Team
I like this idea, I've just started streaming random mb2 games again as well.

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
We did have a decent amount of people watching the finale of the last tournament, that was a blast :D

Problem is organising, people just won't show up when it counts (especially new people or random guys who usually just play pub). Then we wait for hours and hours and nothing happens.