//Elite Warriors

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
DodgeThis!

You beat me to it, ahaha!

But yes, seriously guys - join our servers, frenzy has it all well planned out and we hope you come and have a great time!

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
There's also a {// Duel Rotation} which i would assume is also yours going by the naming pattern.

I encourage EU duelists of all levels to challenge NA duelists there, since that server is in Montreal, Canada and most EU people should be able to get around 100 ping there which is playable (and actually those 2 other ones for open mode/FA are close to that in Saint-Laurent, Canada so EU people should also get 100 ping). #EUvsNAduelingWars

Helix

Movie Battles II Team Retired
Am I seriously the only one to feel a disturbance in the force while looking at this guy's nickname?

There's also a {// Duel Rotation} which i would assume is also yours going by the naming pattern.

I encourage EU duelists of all levels to challenge NA duelists there, since that server is in Montreal, Canada and most EU people should be able to get around 100 ping there which is playable (and actually those 2 other ones for open mode/FA are close to that in Saint-Laurent, Canada so EU people should also get 100 ping). #EUvsNAduelingWars

Correct! We are ballin' on all kinds of servers! We have a pretty cool map rotation going on at that server, I'll make sure to update the list.