Dueling Lessons - TBC

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Here's something to warm you up beforehand (slightly outdated, but still relevant):

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Unfortunately only 2 people turned up, but it was a good experience nonetheless.

Catlord Meow!

Donator
Unfortunately only 2 people turned up, but it was a good experience nonetheless.
back when i started MB2 noone teached me stuff i had to figure out everything the hard way , today you get offered training from a very very very good glowstick master and people don't show up ?_?. greetings from the padawan that played with you agent and i hope that the new players learn to appreciate such offers :).

Only 2 people? suppose most of the newbies don't use the forums yet, give em a few weeks and I'm sure if you do another event like this you'll have a full turnout.

Vad

Will you do this kind of thing again sometime? I know I would've liked to have popped up but I unfortunately had other obligations that took up my time.

Vad

How long do you usually run this for at a single time? I'll only be able to join for an hour before I need to take of care outside stuff unless luckily my schedule changes overnight.

Phelps

Donator
I hope this time I will make it, but I think so.
Thanks for doing this, agent.