Droidka crash

You can toggle it while spectating, and even during the count down though you don't actually see it change during that of course.

Sounds like that isn't the problem for you though, thought for sure it would be. I even tested it again and I crashed when the count down got to 1 as the deka when I would have been in first person, after switching from mando to deka.

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Sounds like that isn't the problem for you though, thought for sure it would be. I even tested it again and I crashed when the count down got to 1 as the deka when I would have been in first person, after switching from mando to deka.
I was just checking it on BG serv, Corellia.
I didn't make game to crash, tried both jamp and mbii client, I was spawning as deka both in third and first person, no crashes.
There were other people playing dekas, I assume they had no crashes as well.

Don't know what results @BigBossBigTeef will get, but it seems for me that bug is more complicated than just first person thing.
I can't even find the stable way to reproduce it (as I already mentioned, I had some crashes before), and switching a person mode didn't make any difference for me, though I didn't test it a lot.

So I posted in this thread yesterday here.
OpenJK crashes when switching classes (SBD, deka) | Movie Battles II Community

Turns out I didn't fix it, I just started crashing again to day after picking the droidka class.
I just don't understand why the fuck I crash every time I am about to spawn when I pick this class. I can sometimes spawn as it just fine and not crash.
But now it started again like 7 out of 10 times I will crash when trying to play this class. And its only this class, I just don't understand.

Edit: Alright I think I figured out the cause.
I managed to play 35 rounds as this class on Jedi temple and death star, no problem.
But when I play as this class on maps like Coreilla and Com tower, I crash.

Could this be related to how spawn spacing works?
Because on death star and jedi temple, I notice I spawn further away from the rest of the team and there is this gap. But on corellia and com tower, people spawn right next to each other and sometimes on top of one another.

Is that why I crash? People spawn right next to me and the hitbox on the model cant take it?

I come bearing a similar problem, related to the SBD and Droideka. (My original post: Technical Issue - Game Crashing! Assistance needed!) Upon a droideka moving or shooting, I will crash to desktop. Upon a sbd shooting I crash. Works perfectly fine as a soldier.
Please fix this.