DOTF suggestion

OK so I have a bit of a crazy idea for DOTF, I'll probably get a load of hate for it cos all you weirdos love that map for some reason but I'll say it anyway.

Remove generator.

Just remove generator, shift imperial spawns to the bottom of the stairs towards the throne room, shift the the timer that opens gen doors to open the two side doors into current imperial spawn.

Basically the generator room is boring, you get force users camping out there dueling which takes ages, it's a huge choke point and is really important to hack the terminals so main doesn't fail. It's also pretty unbalanced for most gunner classes due to the gigantic hole. I think it'll also stop the map being bogged down in main since any snipers on imperial side will get flanked quickly.

The problem here is it'll likely become a bit unbalanced towards Rebels since the Imperials don't have the two easy choke points to hold so some other alterations would need to go in as well like perhaps make the area above the stairs to throne room a bit bigger and add some cover for imperials too.

I really hope this new version of DotF is actually closer to how the movie was. The one currently kinda looks like it, but is really far off. Grapple hooks for rebs outside windows! It always bothered me how it was so far off from the movie. Jeez, at least a couple empty N-1 Starfighters in the Hangar... they didn't ALL take off.
and all these boxes for better hangcamp xD YAY